Self-proclaimed "visionary designer" Jerome Olivet has released a new collection of bags in fabric and PVC.
The collection includes an iPod bag (below), a city shoulder bag and a laptop briefcase (above).
Here is Olivet, talking about his bags:
I have designed a collection with new qualities and forms. A whole emotional universe that magnify our moves.
These evolutionary architectures are elaborated according to a process which combines high technology and hand assembling.
In the active life, the body must be ultra powerful...These ergonomic solutions, real fusions between our body and the object offer us magic moments.
All are handmade in France, in fabric and PVC
Jerome Olivet – Designer Professor of prospective design, worked 3 years with Philippe Starck and also for Alessi, Thomson, Baccarat, Nissan…
Today, the brand is sold in nearly 20 countries, several museums of Modern arts (Denmark, New York, Tokyo) and the museum of Contemporary arts of Chicago.
This tiny, fluid and futuristic bag welcomes your i-pod or your mobile phone.
Protected in a black glazed skin, it merges with your body
Mobile device bag (ipod, gsm, pda...)
short shoulder strap closure with flap
dimensions 23,5 x 13 x 5 cm
JEROMEOLIVET 33 (above):
This plant architecture inflates to welcome all your wishes. It accompanies you downtown, on or across your shoulder
with shoulder strap
closure by zipper
dimensions 34 x 21,5 x 6 cm
Inside this smart fairing, you slip your documents and your computer.
It rushes along by your side, all day long, in the wind.
closure by zipper
removable PC protection folder
dimensions 44 x 38 x 10 cm
- Studio Diip's goldfish-driven vehicle is… designed for "enhanced pet mobility"
- Dezeen Watch Store: Whereverby Denis Gui…done
- Furniture made from soil then baked like… bread by Erez Nevi Pana
- Christmas Tree Sledge by Tom Hatfield
- Love Blossoms by Daniel Brown for Mulber…ry
- Design Academy Eindhoven Graduation Gall…eries 2008
- The Unseen creates "coded couture" to re…ad wearers' auras
- Rewrite and Etagère de Coin at Ligne Ro…set Westend
- 10 architecture and design exhibitions w…e're looking forward to in 2015
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories