The stand was built for the Online Marketing Düsseldorf show in September.
See our earlier story about Hackenbroich Architekten's The Traffic of Clouds installation.
The architects sent us the following text:
The design is based on a single volume hovering above the stand. This volume consists of 1280 textile ribbons of different lengths suspended from the ceiling. The end of the ribbons form a surface that creates differentiated spaces with a variation of intimacies. Beside this open space created by the ribbons, the single volume itself is permeable; the ribbons are more a filter than a barrier.
uboot.com is a company that provides an internet platform for a youth network with blogs, galleries and videos. The company desired a stand with a lounge atmosphere adequate for the business environment with an innovative configuration representing the youth groups of social network platform in the internet.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Casa G+S by Grooppo
- Fox Head Inc offices arranged like a cit…y street by Clive Wilkinson Architects
- Eclépens apartment interiors with boxy …wooden furniture by Big-Game
- Boxes by five Japanese architects: Derol…l curated by Eizo Okada
- L’Atelier des Enfants at the Centre Po…mpidou by Mathieu Lehanneur
- The Martian Embassy by LAVA, Will O'Rour…ke and The Glue Society
- Seasons Through the Looking Glass by CJ …Lim/Studio 8 Architects
- Techtile exhibition design by Nosigner
- Farshid Moussavi designs London shop int…erior for Victoria Beckham
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories