The stand was built for the Online Marketing Düsseldorf show in September.
See our earlier story about Hackenbroich Architekten's The Traffic of Clouds installation.
The architects sent us the following text:
The design is based on a single volume hovering above the stand. This volume consists of 1280 textile ribbons of different lengths suspended from the ceiling. The end of the ribbons form a surface that creates differentiated spaces with a variation of intimacies. Beside this open space created by the ribbons, the single volume itself is permeable; the ribbons are more a filter than a barrier.
uboot.com is a company that provides an internet platform for a youth network with blogs, galleries and videos. The company desired a stand with a lounge atmosphere adequate for the business environment with an innovative configuration representing the youth groups of social network platform in the internet.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Domestic presents new designer "Vynils…"
- Las Chicas boutique by Guilherme de Va…sconcelos
- Cloud by Makoto Tanijiri
- Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht Hotel by… Marcel Wanders
- Ace Hotel Shoreditch by Universal Desi…gn Studio
- Former Selfridges hotel converted into… Britain's largest indoor skatepark
- Benjamin Hubert creates exhibition des…ign for Designs of the Year 2015
- Silent Heroes: Objects, as told by Zho…u Xun
- Le Corbusier’s Cabanon - the interio…r 1:1
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories