The stand was built for the Online Marketing Düsseldorf show in September.
See our earlier story about Hackenbroich Architekten's The Traffic of Clouds installation.
The architects sent us the following text:
The design is based on a single volume hovering above the stand. This volume consists of 1280 textile ribbons of different lengths suspended from the ceiling. The end of the ribbons form a surface that creates differentiated spaces with a variation of intimacies. Beside this open space created by the ribbons, the single volume itself is permeable; the ribbons are more a filter than a barrier.
uboot.com is a company that provides an internet platform for a youth network with blogs, galleries and videos. The company desired a stand with a lounge atmosphere adequate for the business environment with an innovative configuration representing the youth groups of social network platform in the internet.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- TwoTwoSix Hollywood Road by Studioilse
- Drawing Fashion at The Design Museum by …Carmody Groarke
- Big-Game designs indoor oasis for Parisi…an Prix Emile Hermès exhibition
- 24 Issey Miyake Shop at Shibuya Parco by… Nendo
- Plywood partitions create rooms within r…ooms inside two Barcelona apartments
- Meat Liquor by Shed and I Love Dust
- Octium Jewelry shop by Jaime Hayón
- Casa Son Vida by Marcel Wanders
- Generator Berlin Mitte hostel by Ester B…ruzkus with Anwar Mekhayech and Mark Asipowicz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories