The chandeliers, consisting of modular, chrome-plated luminaires containing LEDs, were commissioned by Zumtobel for its Zumtobel Lighteriors Avant Garde Collection and was first shown in Milan during the furniture fair in April this year.
They will be on show at the Collectors' Lounge at the art fair, which runs concurrently with the Design Miami fair.
- 100% Inspiration: Andrew Waugh
- Lighthouse by Christian Vivanco
- Furà Lamp by Studio06
- Dornbracht Conversations 3: panel 2 - Ex…tra/Ordinary
- PostlerFerguson partners with Viennese j…ewellers to design bespoke microphone accessories
- Orolog by Jaime Hayon launches exclusive…ly at Dezeen Watch Store pop-up
- Thanks for the Sun colour-changing lamps… by Arnout Meijer
- Klemens Schillinger casts concrete acces…sories to resemble "ancient architectural archetypes"
- Stitched by Tord Boontje for Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories