The chandeliers, consisting of modular, chrome-plated luminaires containing LEDs, were commissioned by Zumtobel for its Zumtobel Lighteriors Avant Garde Collection and was first shown in Milan during the furniture fair in April this year.
They will be on show at the Collectors' Lounge at the art fair, which runs concurrently with the Design Miami fair.
- Matteo Fogale and Laetitia de Allegri pr…esent furniture made from old jeans, paper and cotton
- Jan Habraken and Alissia Melka-Teichroew… at Peel Gallery
- Valdemar by Artificial/form
- Memorabilia Factory by Bold-design
- La Chance launches at MOST
- Dame and Knight by Lu Flux
- Attic by Studio Chad Wright
- TAF imagines an impossible house with po…sters for Paper Collective
- Parallel Architecture by James Thompson …at Show RCA 2012
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories