Design Miami 07: Our fourth movie from Design Miami features designer Stuart Haygarth explaining his Drop Chandelier - a water droplet-shaped light made from the bases of used plastic water bottles (movie length: 1 min 4 secs).
Haygarth built the light in the Miami Design District as part of the design performances project at the fair, held from 7-9 December. More info and photos of Drop Chandelier in our earlier story.
See more movies from Design Miami 07:
Tom Dixon at Design Miami
Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Tokujin Yoshioka's Designer of the Year installation
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Brendan Magenn…is
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Soft by Kiki van Eijk
- Upside Down 2 by Floris Wubben
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Sylvio …Giardina
- Berlin Christmas lights by Brut Deluxe
- The Regional Blanket by Vík Prjónsdót…tir
- Wireless router vase by STC
- Advances in digital interfaces will lead… to a "new beginning in music"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories