Italian designers Paula have designed a vertical wardrobe to catch articles of clothing thrown at it.
Paula consists of 3 designers: Valerio Ciampicacigli, Gabriel Berretta and Simone Bartolucci. They sent us the following statement about the project:
WARDROM "Randomize YOUR wardrobe"
A modular system born to enhance DISORDER, making it graphically catchy. Very often coming back home or in our room, clothes are abandoned where they are taken off infesting chairs, beds, sofas or anything useful for the purpose of heaping.
WARDROM is an object that invites throwing clothes as if it were a natural and instinctive act; wordrom is a vertical wardrobe for young and/or disorganised people of the new millennium, a modular flat wall accessory, made of semirigid PU macro-pils made to randomly house any type of clothing.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Move Your Energy by Novague
- Featured event: Design Miami 2012
- Naoko Kanehira at New Designers
- Carsten Höller transforms London's Sout…h Bank into a playground
- Joyrider by Moritz Waldemeyer
- Hydrogenase by Vincent Callebaut
- Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka + Schemata Archite…cture Office
- Roksanda's Resort 2016 fashion collectio…n is patterned with Cubist shapes
- Hypnagogia by Ryo Matsui Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories