Dutch designer Freedom of Creation have sent us a short movie showing the making of Electric Light Shoe, the giant, rapid-prototyped, illuminated trainer containing a miniature city that they designed for footwear brand Onitsuka Tiger (see our earlier story).
The movie shows how the metre-long shoe was designed on a computer, then manufactured piece by piece on a selective laser sintering machine. More info on this project here.
- Funambule by Patrick de Glo de Besses
- Antibodies by the Campana Brothersat Vit…ra Design Museum 2
- Water Table Object by Heng Zhi
- Circle or Dot by Giha Woo
- Furniture by Axel Bjurström
- New City by Galit Barak
- I Love Copyright by e-glue
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Gwenael… Nicolas
- Upside Down 2 by Floris Wubben
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories