The two two-deck cabin will include a restaurant, a library, a fitness suite and a spa. Eagle-eyed readers will have noticed that the bedroom interior (above) features the new task light Massaud has designed for Swedish brand Wästberg, which we wrote about earlier this week.
More details on the airship (shown below) in our earlier story.
- Squeezophone 360 by Claudio Colucci
- More from Design Academy Eindhoven gra…duation show 2007
- A Tailor's Ritual by chmara.rosinke fo…r Wäscheflott
- Das Haus conceptual future home instal…led at imm cologne by Louise Campbell
- Glen Baghurst's debut furniture range …fuses cultural influences
- María Rut Dýrfjörð bases textile p…rints on Icelandic architecture
- B&B Italia in Milan
- Phoebe Kowalska layers neoprene and ny…lon to create protective clothing
- An Alarm by Industrial Facility at Dez…een Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories