The two two-deck cabin will include a restaurant, a library, a fitness suite and a spa. Eagle-eyed readers will have noticed that the bedroom interior (above) features the new task light Massaud has designed for Swedish brand Wästberg, which we wrote about earlier this week.
More details on the airship (shown below) in our earlier story.
- Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161
- Nendo creates Beetle shoe for Camper wit…h laces slotted through the uppers
- Vitra launches a lounge chair by Hella J…ongerius in Milan
- Ross Lovegrove designs first wooden chai…r to mark Bernhardt Design's 125th anniversary
- Saint James and Simple Bridge by Jean No…uvel for Ligne Roset
- Campana brothers bring "nature indoors" …with bristly installation
- Nendo reconfigures office furniture elem…ents into hybrid designs for Kokuyo
- Luca Nichetto and Lera Moiseeva create c…eramic tableware for shared meals
- Mr. Matsumoto at Paul Smith
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories