Dezeen's (almost) monthly top ten: each month we present a hit parade of stories from our archive. Here are the skyscraper stories that were most popular during February:
1: In first place is a tower made of LEGO bricks. LEGO towers by Bjarke Ingels Group (above; viewed 2,098 times in February 2008).
2: 53 West 53rd Street by Jean Nouvel (above and top; viewed 1,942 times)
3: Moscow Expocenter by Zaha Hadid (viewed 1,509 times)
4: Jean Nouvel in Doha (viewed 1,429 times)
5: Scala Copenhagen by Bjarke Ingels Group (viewed 1,383 times)
6: Dynamic Architecture in Dubai (viewed 1,007 times)
7: Lilium Tower in Warsaw by Zaha Hadid (viewed 952 times)
8: Pierao XXI in Vigo by Jean Nouvel (viewed 835 times)
9: The Landmark in Beirut by Jean Nouvel (viewed 834 times)
10: Dubai Renaissance by OMA (viewed 784 times)
Just outside the top ten are Torre Bicentenario in Mexico City by OMA (viewed 736 times) and Phare in Paris by Morphosis (viewed 695 times). But despite this late showing by OMA, Jean Nouvel comes out tops in Dezeen's tower stakes.
That’s it for now; another top ten coming in April. Probably.
See also our list of the most popular stories during our first twelve months, published in November last year; and our top ten Dezeen stories from December.
- Kannisto School by Linja Architects
- Casa CorMAnca by Paul Cremoux Studio
- Abedian School of Architecture by CRAB S…tudio was "designed from the inside out"
- Parc des Bords de Seine by HHF Architect…s and AWP
- La Paz Nursing Home Garden by Estudio Ca…ballero Colón
- Housing in La Courrouze by Philippe Gaze…au
- Drawings from the Charles Rennie Mackint…osh archive show his "exceptional draughtsmanship"
- Split-level house by Kit works with the …slope of the garden
- Timber-clad House M-M by Tuomas Siitonen… wraps around a sheltered garden
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories