Dezeen's (almost) monthly top ten: each month we present a hit parade of stories from our archive. Here are the skyscraper stories that were most popular during February:
1: In first place is a tower made of LEGO bricks. LEGO towers by Bjarke Ingels Group (above; viewed 2,098 times in February 2008).
2: 53 West 53rd Street by Jean Nouvel (above and top; viewed 1,942 times)
3: Moscow Expocenter by Zaha Hadid (viewed 1,509 times)
4: Jean Nouvel in Doha (viewed 1,429 times)
5: Scala Copenhagen by Bjarke Ingels Group (viewed 1,383 times)
6: Dynamic Architecture in Dubai (viewed 1,007 times)
7: Lilium Tower in Warsaw by Zaha Hadid (viewed 952 times)
8: Pierao XXI in Vigo by Jean Nouvel (viewed 835 times)
9: The Landmark in Beirut by Jean Nouvel (viewed 834 times)
10: Dubai Renaissance by OMA (viewed 784 times)
Just outside the top ten are Torre Bicentenario in Mexico City by OMA (viewed 736 times) and Phare in Paris by Morphosis (viewed 695 times). But despite this late showing by OMA, Jean Nouvel comes out tops in Dezeen's tower stakes.
That’s it for now; another top ten coming in April. Probably.
See also our list of the most popular stories during our first twelve months, published in November last year; and our top ten Dezeen stories from December.
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: HOUS.E+ by P…olifactory
- Hi House by Yosuke Ichii
- Queen Alia International Airport by Fost…er + Partners
- Queen's Gate Terrace apartment by Hogart…h Architects
- Polygon Studio by Jeffery Poss and WORKU…S Studio
- Reiulf Ramstad creates three glass-front…ed cabins as Norwegian holiday home
- Yotsuya Tenera by Key Operation
- Casa Paracaima by DCPP Arquitectos
- The Cave is a rammed-earth and stone vil…la in a Mexico wildlife conservation facility
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories