Dezeen's (almost) monthly top ten: each month we present a hit parade of stories from our archive. Here are the skyscraper stories that were most popular during February:
1: In first place is a tower made of LEGO bricks. LEGO towers by Bjarke Ingels Group (above; viewed 2,098 times in February 2008).
2: 53 West 53rd Street by Jean Nouvel (above and top; viewed 1,942 times)
3: Moscow Expocenter by Zaha Hadid (viewed 1,509 times)
4: Jean Nouvel in Doha (viewed 1,429 times)
5: Scala Copenhagen by Bjarke Ingels Group (viewed 1,383 times)
6: Dynamic Architecture in Dubai (viewed 1,007 times)
7: Lilium Tower in Warsaw by Zaha Hadid (viewed 952 times)
8: Pierao XXI in Vigo by Jean Nouvel (viewed 835 times)
9: The Landmark in Beirut by Jean Nouvel (viewed 834 times)
10: Dubai Renaissance by OMA (viewed 784 times)
Just outside the top ten are Torre Bicentenario in Mexico City by OMA (viewed 736 times) and Phare in Paris by Morphosis (viewed 695 times). But despite this late showing by OMA, Jean Nouvel comes out tops in Dezeen's tower stakes.
That’s it for now; another top ten coming in April. Probably.
See also our list of the most popular stories during our first twelve months, published in November last year; and our top ten Dezeen stories from December.
- East Mountain by Johan Berglund
- Social Centre by Imago
- Movie: Baroque Court Apartments by OFIS …Arhitekti
- Maison Beauvallon by Raphaëlle Segond
- Anansi Playground Building by Mulders va…ndenBerk Architecten
- Feldbalz by Gus Wüstemann
- Brazil's FIFA World Cup 2014 stadiums ph…otographed by Leonardo Finotti
- MAXXI_National Museum of the XXI Century… Arts by Zaha Hadid
- Chengdu Tianfu Cultural and Performance …Centre by Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories