Milan 08: Dezeen has teamed up with the Bombay Sapphire Prize to bring daily video updates from the Milan Furniture Fair. In our first film, designer and Bombay Sapphire Prize judge Tom Dixon explains the objective of the prize and we show behind-the-scenes footage of the exhibition being set up at My Own Gallery at Via Tortona 27.
- Reborn by Being Object
- "Can these parts go together and kill …someone? The answer is yes."
- Cast series by Tom Dixon
- Doomsday Survival by Minki Cheng
- Adelaide by Xie Dong at Driade
- Neko by Sanaa for Alessi at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Neck Frame by Andrew McConnell could b…e worn like "a structural second skin"
- Brenno by Francesco Binfar√© for Edra
- Daylight Entrance by Daniel Rybakken
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories