For a chance to win a copy, email your name and full postal address to email@example.com, putting the words "Jaime Hayon book competition" in the subject line.
This competition has now closed.
For more competitions, offers and promotions, subscribe to our newsletter.
Here's some info about the book from the publisher:
Jaime Hayon Works
Author: Jaime Hayon
Spanish designer and artist Jaime Hayon will be one of the most influential designers in the years to come, and this is the first monograph to present the full spectrum of his work.
Ranging from clear and harmonious to playfully extravagant, all of the included examples of interiors, furniture, tableware and decorative ceramics attest to his inimitable grasp of form, style and colour.
In addition to celebrated collaborations with clients such as Camper, Swarovski and Bisazza, Jaime Hayon Works contains previously unreleased personal sketches, illustrations and productions of new projects that will make its world premiere debut at the annual Milan Furniture Fair in April 2008.
Release: April 2008
Price: € 69,90 / $ 100,00 / £ 50,00
Format: 24 x 30 cm
Binding: 320 pages, full colour, hardcover, gilt edging
- Found by Oscar Diaz
- "Hal is very sophisticated. He's a cop…per sweaty mannequin"
- Iris by Mimi Zou at Show RCA 2012
- Printable Offerings by Studio Leung
- Play exhibition presents Modernist toy…s at a London furniture showroom
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli by Matte…o Ragni for Lorenz
- Crockery by Max Lamb for 1882 Ltd.
- i3 Concept and i8 Concept by BMW
- 10 Unit System by Shigeru Ban
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories