For a chance to win a copy, email your name and full postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the words "Jaime Hayon book competition" in the subject line.
This competition has now closed.
For more competitions, offers and promotions, subscribe to our newsletter.
Here's some info about the book from the publisher:
Jaime Hayon Works
Author: Jaime Hayon
Spanish designer and artist Jaime Hayon will be one of the most influential designers in the years to come, and this is the first monograph to present the full spectrum of his work.
Ranging from clear and harmonious to playfully extravagant, all of the included examples of interiors, furniture, tableware and decorative ceramics attest to his inimitable grasp of form, style and colour.
In addition to celebrated collaborations with clients such as Camper, Swarovski and Bisazza, Jaime Hayon Works contains previously unreleased personal sketches, illustrations and productions of new projects that will make its world premiere debut at the annual Milan Furniture Fair in April 2008.
Release: April 2008
Price: € 69,90 / $ 100,00 / £ 50,00
Format: 24 x 30 cm
Binding: 320 pages, full colour, hardcover, gilt edging
- Landscape daybed by Outofstock
- Paper Planes by Glithero and Baddeley Br…others at The Temporium
- Catchbowl by Torafu Architects
- Lego-inspired modular structures restore… damaged coral reefs
- Nivea packaging by Yves Béhar and fusep…roject
- Paper-wood stool by Drill Design
- Fragiles at Design Miami
- Gareth Pugh brings his "modern armour" b…ack to London for Autumn Winter 2015
- Interview: Tom Dixonon MOST
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories