For a chance to win a copy, email your name and full postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the words "Jaime Hayon book competition" in the subject line.
This competition has now closed.
For more competitions, offers and promotions, subscribe to our newsletter.
Here's some info about the book from the publisher:
Jaime Hayon Works
Author: Jaime Hayon
Spanish designer and artist Jaime Hayon will be one of the most influential designers in the years to come, and this is the first monograph to present the full spectrum of his work.
Ranging from clear and harmonious to playfully extravagant, all of the included examples of interiors, furniture, tableware and decorative ceramics attest to his inimitable grasp of form, style and colour.
In addition to celebrated collaborations with clients such as Camper, Swarovski and Bisazza, Jaime Hayon Works contains previously unreleased personal sketches, illustrations and productions of new projects that will make its world premiere debut at the annual Milan Furniture Fair in April 2008.
Release: April 2008
Price: € 69,90 / $ 100,00 / £ 50,00
Format: 24 x 30 cm
Binding: 320 pages, full colour, hardcover, gilt edging
- Nebula 12 by Micasa LAB
- Max Lamb's Exercises in Seating demonstr…ates material experiments through chair design
- Re-Imagined Chair by Studiomama for the …Stepney Green Design Collection
- Plants grow inside Maxim Scherbakov's ma…rble Sputnik-5 table
- Spike Chair by Alexander Lervik
- "Designers tend to be copycats," says Ad…idas global creative director
- Diesel Home Collection by Diesel Creativ…e Team
- Bouncing on Top of the World by Checkini…t
- Sur les Rivages by Aïssa Logerot and Am…andine Chhor
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories