The chairs are made from polyethylene and are available in black, red and white.
The following text is from Fabio Novembre:
From the Book of Genesis: The Lord God crafted man from the earth and blew into him the breath of life and man was alive. And then the Lord God took a rib that he had taken from the man and from it crafted a woman and lead the woman unto the man. Now both the man and his wife were naked, and they felt no shame.
Him & Her are born directly from the ideas behind the Panton Chair. An evolution of the hermaphroditic original, declined into the harmony of the two sexes. They assume sculpted forms like naked models of seduction but they feel no shame.
Following two photos by Settimio Benedusi:
- Dreamball by Unplug Design
- Intimacy 2.0by Studio Roosegaarde
- De La Espada launches new Luca Nichetto …work at New York Design Week
- Philippe Malouin installs swing set insi…de grand Milanese palazzo
- Designed in Hackney: Falling Lightby Tro…ika
- Pilu lamp by Leoni Werle
- Volvo's reflective Life Paint turns bicy…cles and clothes into high-visibility objects
- M.A.S.S.A.S. by Patricia Urquiola for Mo…roso
- Meike Langer designs copper clothes stan…d to nestle into awkward spaces
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories