The chairs are made from polyethylene and are available in black, red and white.
The following text is from Fabio Novembre:
From the Book of Genesis: The Lord God crafted man from the earth and blew into him the breath of life and man was alive. And then the Lord God took a rib that he had taken from the man and from it crafted a woman and lead the woman unto the man. Now both the man and his wife were naked, and they felt no shame.
Him & Her are born directly from the ideas behind the Panton Chair. An evolution of the hermaphroditic original, declined into the harmony of the two sexes. They assume sculpted forms like naked models of seduction but they feel no shame.
Following two photos by Settimio Benedusi:
- In Here, for This by Krijn de Koning
- Aldo Rossi "didn't believe that form fol…lows function" says Alberto Alessi
- Army of folded carpet suits by Didier Fa…ustino exhibited in Paris
- No Bad Colours by Ron Arad
- Ingibjörg Hanna at DesignMarch
- Bloom lamps by Kristine Five Melvær
- Droog to show everything at Design Post
- Superduperstudio designs "spillproof" wi…ne glasses
- Bento by Form Us With Love for One Nordi…c Furniture Company
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories