Here are some more photos and drawings of the Zaragoza Bridge Pavilion by Zaha Hadid Architects in Zaragoza, Spain.
The structure spanning the river incorporates four enclosed exhibition spaces and combines the structural considerations of a bridge with the spatial requirements of a pavilion.
See our previous story for more information.
Photographs by Fernando Guerra.
- House Antero de Quental by Manuel Maia G…omes
- Villa in the Czech mountains combines pe…rforated metal with stone gabions
- Torreagüera Vivienda Atresada by Xpiral
- Chu Hai College Campus by OMA
- House by Philip Stejskal can be "locked …down" with shutters that blend into the facade
- Waiatarua House by Monk Mackenzie incorp…orates a wooden lattice
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: (X) for Ordo…s 100 by Multiplicities
- Stone-clad base supports stacked classro…oms at PFP Architekten's school in Genoa
- Hiedaira House by Thomas Daniell Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories