Here are some more photos and drawings of the Zaragoza Bridge Pavilion by Zaha Hadid Architects in Zaragoza, Spain.
The structure spanning the river incorporates four enclosed exhibition spaces and combines the structural considerations of a bridge with the spatial requirements of a pavilion.
See our previous story for more information.
Photographs by Fernando Guerra.
- The Curving House by JOHO Architecture
- Stacked concrete volumes frame entrance …to House M by Estudio Aire
- Eco-Sustainable House by Djuric Tardio A…rchitectes
- Private residence by Archiplan
- Still by Apollo Architects & Associates
- BMW Museum by Atelier Brückner
- La Cándida by Adamo-Faiden
- Orchard House by Studio Octopi
- Soil treatment centre by Christensen & C…o designed to look like piles of mud
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories