Clothes in the store are displayed on wonky furniture.
Here's some more information from MAPT:
WON HUNDRED STORE STOCKHOLM by MAPT
Mediating Architecture Process and Technology
The name is the consequence of the studio’s way of working and thinking. In a world where buildings should not only relate to the surroundings but also to an economical, social and technological context, it’s our role as architects to understand and interpret new tendencies in out society, our culture and the technological developments. To achieve this, we work in cooperation with different multi- disciplinary professionals and in networks that allow us to solve projects based on expert knowledge.
The dialogue between professionals, users and our clients enables us to keep breaking the limits of what architecture is, how architecture is used and what architecture looks like. We want to contribute to the development of architecture. We use architecture as a tool to solve problems and to realise dreams and visions.
Based in Copenhagen and founded in 2005 by architects Anders Lendager and Mads Møller, Mapt is a young award- winning studio rising on the Danish architectural scene. 2007 MAPT has been awarded with the Årets Arne Award: Best Young Office.
SHOWROOM by MAPT
Anders Lendager, Mads Møller, Laura Diestel
realised june 2008, Stockholm
- Waiting Room by Dominic Wilcox
- Buero Wagner suspends bottles of forag…ed ingredients from ceiling of cocktail bar
- Genetic Stair by Caliper Studio
- AOC combines a reading room with a gal…lery for London's Wellcome Collection
- Ciop Ciop by Martynas Kazimierėnas an…d Paulius Vitkauskas
- Tokyo cafe interior by CUT Architectur…es is modelled on a laboratory
- Curtains replace walls inside renovate…d Osaka townhouse by Kazuteru Matumura
- Neri&Hu's design for a Shanghai punch …bar references the city's old alleyways
- 8Kumo by TANK
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories