Clothes in the store are displayed on wonky furniture.
Here's some more information from MAPT:
WON HUNDRED STORE STOCKHOLM by MAPT
Mediating Architecture Process and Technology
The name is the consequence of the studio’s way of working and thinking. In a world where buildings should not only relate to the surroundings but also to an economical, social and technological context, it’s our role as architects to understand and interpret new tendencies in out society, our culture and the technological developments. To achieve this, we work in cooperation with different multi- disciplinary professionals and in networks that allow us to solve projects based on expert knowledge.
The dialogue between professionals, users and our clients enables us to keep breaking the limits of what architecture is, how architecture is used and what architecture looks like. We want to contribute to the development of architecture. We use architecture as a tool to solve problems and to realise dreams and visions.
Based in Copenhagen and founded in 2005 by architects Anders Lendager and Mads Møller, Mapt is a young award- winning studio rising on the Danish architectural scene. 2007 MAPT has been awarded with the Årets Arne Award: Best Young Office.
SHOWROOM by MAPT
Anders Lendager, Mads Møller, Laura Diestel
realised june 2008, Stockholm
- Papabubble by Yusuke Seki and Jaime Hay√…≥n
- Inside awards: Ilse Crawford
- Kensiegirl Showroom by Sergio Mannino St…udio
- Patterns of sand shift over time in Frid…a Escobedo's installation for Aesop
- Shade by Simon Heijdens
- Restaurant for CGSH by Roberto Murgia, F…abiola Minas and Simona Oberti
- Kengo Kuma stacks wooden layers inside o…ffice and cafe
- Ett Hem Hotel by Studioilse
- Shoebox by Sergio Mannino Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories