BLALYS is an apartment block designed by Japanese architects Suga Architects Office in Toyonaka city, Osaka, Japan.
The building comprises 34 apartments.
See the project website for more information (in Japanese).
Photographs by Yoshiharu Matsumura.
"A scale exterior puts out and the unknown has put out feeling of quality like the becoming it organics. The light is improved because of blue light at night and a different space is produced."
- Golden Lion award for Korean pavilion …could help "trigger the reality" of a unified Korea
- Amington Youth Shelter by Sjölander d…a Cruz Architects
- Kortrijk auditorium by Dehullu Archite…cten features vertical bricks
- Faculty of Business Studies of Mondrag…on University by Hoz Fontan Arquitectos
- Staedel Museum extension by Schneider+…Schumacher Architekten
- Mission Hall by Adam Richards Architec…ts
- Kew Tree Top Walkway by Marks Barfield… Architects
- CUT Architectures adds golden walls to… 1960s community centre
- Johnston Marklee designs rotunda resid…ence for series of Spanish holiday homes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories