BLALYS is an apartment block designed by Japanese architects Suga Architects Office in Toyonaka city, Osaka, Japan.
The building comprises 34 apartments.
See the project website for more information (in Japanese).
Photographs by Yoshiharu Matsumura.
"A scale exterior puts out and the unknown has put out feeling of quality like the becoming it organics. The light is improved because of blue light at night and a different space is produced."
- Shanghai Expo 2010 pavilions
- Bruther slots curving community centre i…nto crowded Paris neighbourhood
- Big Brother House by JDS Architects
- Lakeside boathouse by Guinée*Potin Arch…itectes features a green roof and wooden walls
- Musée national des beaux-arts du Québe…c by OMA
- Automotive Showroom and Leisure Centre b…y Manuelle Gautrand Architecture
- Studio Farris adds rusty steel extension… to a library in Bruges
- Proposed mountain hostel by Atelier 8000… looks like it has crashed into the Earth
- Sofitel Lyon Bellecour by Patrick Norgue…t
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories