"The extension of a tenon makes it possible, in a most simple way, to have a wardrobe with hang-up functions" say the Hannover-based designers.
The boxes are supplied in maple, beech, walnut and ash, and can be hung with mirrors.
- Magnifying spoon designed to detect co…ntaminants in food
- Guitars for OK Go by Moritz Waldemeyer
- Acceleration sofa by Phillip Grass
- Serpentine by Eléonore Nalet
- Dominic Wilcox's absurd inventions dis…played in Selfridges' window
- StokkeAustad's acoustic panels pair co…lourful fabric with metal and stone
- Rinser Brush by Amron Experimental
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio No…vembre part 1
- 3D scanning will be used to create "un…ique fitted clothing"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories