"The extension of a tenon makes it possible, in a most simple way, to have a wardrobe with hang-up functions" say the Hannover-based designers.
The boxes are supplied in maple, beech, walnut and ash, and can be hung with mirrors.
- Ross Lovegrove for KnollStudio
- Designed in Hackney: the Crate Series by… Jasper Morrison
- Nir Meiri's double-headed 2 Moons lamp m…imics celestial bodies
- "At night you won't switch on the ceilin…g lamp. You'll switch on the window."
- Dezeen's Imagine Shop at Selfridges feat…ures augmented-reality watch store and Zaha yacht
- Flat-pack furniture assembled with magne…ts by Benjamin Vermeulen
- Marc Newson on the projects that got awa…y
- Net tables by Benjamin Hubert for Moroso
- Westminster BA Fashion 2013 collection b…y Philli Wood
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories