The free-standing structure is assembled by inserting poles into diagonally spaced holes in the base.
The following is from hop!design:
hop!design is proud to announce its participation in 100% Design from 18 to 21 September, Earls Court London on this occasion we will present for very first time our new product Shanghai.
An original multifunctional and transversal system for subdividing space, easy to use and with unquestionable aesthetic appeal.
The object is recognizable by its color, its irony, playing with users senses. It is suitable for various situations, freely interpretable; designed to meet permanent transformations in our way of living and working.
Ideal for creating new spaces in the case of expositions, installations and temporary events in general. It represents a suggestive alternative for dividing living areas, spaces of work, showrooms and environments for a collectivity, and many other compositions as well.
- Jacket to help prepare for the end of th…e world
- "Technology is going to turn the entire …fashion industry inside out"
- Patrick Frey's Stella Chair backrest is …upholstered like a saddle
- Wanders launches Mondrian South Beach pr…oject
- Mr Chocolate Moustaches by Diego Ramos
- Gaudi Stool by Studio Geenen
- The Hatton and Hyde ranges by Assemblyro…om
- Selfridges windows curated by Designersb…lock
- Eugeni Quitllet joins plexiglass backres…ts to Tabu chairs for Alias
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories