Spanish designers Discoh have created a sex toy inspired by the aloe vera plant.
Called Aloe, the product comes packaged in a "pot" and its function only becomes apparent once removed.
Here's some text from the designers:
Physical stimulation. Aesthetic pleasure.
A complicit wink able to be a natural part of our daily environment.
“Aloe” reimagines the role of erotic toys, becoming itself a piece that rises from obscurity to become an integral part of any home. An object of worship. An unexpected gift.
The model gets inspiration from the well-known Aloe-Vera, and shows a refined silhouette that only reveals its true aim once its two pieces are separated (plant + pot)
According to its creators, “Aloe gives the user the chance to choose. It's a dildo. But visually it can also be a plant. It can be a perfect gift or even an elegant way of ending a relationship”.
“Aloe” features a rigid smooth surface and a packaging that draws inspiration from the high-cosmetics world.
“Aloe” will be produced on demand in a very limited edition. If you are interested, enter your e-mail address and we will keep you up to date on prices and estimated delivery times. www.ivaginarte.com
Length: 208 Mm.
Maximun Thickness: 36 Mm.
Minimun Thickness: 8 Mm.
Packaging Dimensions: 220.4 x 67 x 50.2
- Dezeen podcast: Ergonomics - Real Design… at the Design Museum
- Non-lethal mousetraps by Roger Arquer
- Heroes at Křehký Gallery
- Constructive by Form Us With Love
- Im Blanky by Studio NMinusOne and Rodolp…he el-Khoury
- Antenna Lights by Adrien Rovero
- FredriksonStallard at David Gill Galleri…es
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli by Matteo …Ragni for Lorenz
- Funnel Vase by Roger Arquer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories