Spanish designers Discoh have created a sex toy inspired by the aloe vera plant.
Called Aloe, the product comes packaged in a "pot" and its function only becomes apparent once removed.
Here's some text from the designers:
Physical stimulation. Aesthetic pleasure.
A complicit wink able to be a natural part of our daily environment.
“Aloe” reimagines the role of erotic toys, becoming itself a piece that rises from obscurity to become an integral part of any home. An object of worship. An unexpected gift.
The model gets inspiration from the well-known Aloe-Vera, and shows a refined silhouette that only reveals its true aim once its two pieces are separated (plant + pot)
According to its creators, “Aloe gives the user the chance to choose. It's a dildo. But visually it can also be a plant. It can be a perfect gift or even an elegant way of ending a relationship”.
“Aloe” features a rigid smooth surface and a packaging that draws inspiration from the high-cosmetics world.
“Aloe” will be produced on demand in a very limited edition. If you are interested, enter your e-mail address and we will keep you up to date on prices and estimated delivery times. www.ivaginarte.com
Length: 208 Mm.
Maximun Thickness: 36 Mm.
Minimun Thickness: 8 Mm.
Packaging Dimensions: 220.4 x 67 x 50.2
- Uma by Kazunaga Sakashita updates arch…etypal trestle table
- Daniel Widrig uses DIY 3D printing pro…cess to produce pixellated stool
- "I work best in a new field or culture…" - Hella Jongerius
- 2013 was "a year of seminal women desi…gners" says Design Miami director
- Zaza Chair by Omri Barzeev
- Prohibition Kit by Francesco Morackini
- Heal's launches Autumn/Winter 2014 fur…niture collections
- Konstantin Grcic's first design for Ar…tek is a circular birch swivel chair
- Balloon Swing proposed for New York pa…rk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories