Spanish designers Discoh have created a sex toy inspired by the aloe vera plant.
Called Aloe, the product comes packaged in a "pot" and its function only becomes apparent once removed.
Here's some text from the designers:
Physical stimulation. Aesthetic pleasure.
A complicit wink able to be a natural part of our daily environment.
“Aloe” reimagines the role of erotic toys, becoming itself a piece that rises from obscurity to become an integral part of any home. An object of worship. An unexpected gift.
The model gets inspiration from the well-known Aloe-Vera, and shows a refined silhouette that only reveals its true aim once its two pieces are separated (plant + pot)
According to its creators, “Aloe gives the user the chance to choose. It's a dildo. But visually it can also be a plant. It can be a perfect gift or even an elegant way of ending a relationship”.
“Aloe” features a rigid smooth surface and a packaging that draws inspiration from the high-cosmetics world.
“Aloe” will be produced on demand in a very limited edition. If you are interested, enter your e-mail address and we will keep you up to date on prices and estimated delivery times. www.ivaginarte.com
Length: 208 Mm.
Maximun Thickness: 36 Mm.
Minimun Thickness: 8 Mm.
Packaging Dimensions: 220.4 x 67 x 50.2
- Joe Doucet launches wooden Sling Chair w…ith supple silicone backrest
- RCA graduates in Harvey Nichols windows
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
- Pure by Jean Nouvel for Ruco Line
- Mag・net・ic by Akiko Oue
- Hanging by Rita Botelho
- VOID V03 available in two new colours at… Dezeen Watch Store
- New editions of Minuteman watch by Squar…estreet arrive at Dezeen Watch Store
- 2440x1220, Saw, Assemble by Pål Rodeniu…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories