Spanish designers Discoh have created a sex toy inspired by the aloe vera plant.
Called Aloe, the product comes packaged in a "pot" and its function only becomes apparent once removed.
Here's some text from the designers:
Physical stimulation. Aesthetic pleasure.
A complicit wink able to be a natural part of our daily environment.
“Aloe” reimagines the role of erotic toys, becoming itself a piece that rises from obscurity to become an integral part of any home. An object of worship. An unexpected gift.
The model gets inspiration from the well-known Aloe-Vera, and shows a refined silhouette that only reveals its true aim once its two pieces are separated (plant + pot)
According to its creators, “Aloe gives the user the chance to choose. It's a dildo. But visually it can also be a plant. It can be a perfect gift or even an elegant way of ending a relationship”.
“Aloe” features a rigid smooth surface and a packaging that draws inspiration from the high-cosmetics world.
“Aloe” will be produced on demand in a very limited edition. If you are interested, enter your e-mail address and we will keep you up to date on prices and estimated delivery times. www.ivaginarte.com
Length: 208 Mm.
Maximun Thickness: 36 Mm.
Minimun Thickness: 8 Mm.
Packaging Dimensions: 220.4 x 67 x 50.2
- Deviazione and 3Dzionale by Guido Garo…tti
- Tongs by Takashi Sato
- Fleet of robots by The Workers allow t…he public to explore galleries by night
- Photos of Covent Garden Super Design
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Jaime…e McKenna
- Jan Vacek designs lamps shaped like co…ndoms
- London 2012 Olympic Cauldron by Thomas… Heatherwick: model and drawings
- Spider-silk cape by Simon Peers and Ni…cholas Godley
- M-Collection by Niels van Eijk and Mir…iam van der Lubbe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories