Filmed by Dezeen at Design Miami in front of a live audience, Cocksedge talks about five projects he selected in response to the Design Miami Chat Shows brief: My Design Life in Five Images.
Design Miami Chat Shows are supported by Fendi.
Here's a biography of Cocksedge:
Born in 1978 in London, Paul studied Industrial Design at Sheffield Hallam University but returned to London for his MA in Product Design at the Royal College of Art, where he studied under Ron Arad. In 2003, he founded Paul Cocksedge Studio with fellow RCA graduate Joana Pinho.
This internationally acclaimed design practice undertakes in-house design, accepts commissions and provides occasional consultancy work for a veritable panoply of clients and sectors, including the British Council, Conran & Partners, Droog, Swarovski and the London Design Museum.
The studio’s reputation has been built on lighting designs and installations, however Paul and Joana have recently expanded their focus to include furniture designs, currently in development.
- Wim Crouwel designs typeface for Holla…nd's FIFA World Cup 2014 kit
- Silver Candlesticks by David Taylor
- Francis Giacobetti photographs leaping… dancers wearing Issey Miyake's pleated garments
- The Pixel Hirschgasse by Thomas Feicht…ner
- Boomerang Wok by Nikolaï Carels for R…oyal VKB
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo R…agni at Dezeen Watch Store
- Funnel Vase by Roger Arquer
- Driverless cars and OLED headlights by… Audi at CES 2013
- Welded Stools by Studio Libertiny
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories