Tables and stools appeared to be made of stacked books, bearing the company slogan "imagination walks" and surrounded by bookshelves.
The display was presented at trade show Bread & Butter in Barcelona in January.
Here's some text from Nendo:
BREAD & BUTTER
The exhibition design for Spanish footwear maker Camper's display at Bread & Butter Barcelona, the international street and urban wear tradeshow.
The collection's theme, 'Imagination Walks', refers to the way that each pair of shoes has its own story, and provokes the creativity of its wearer.
We decided to express the theme with an exhibit that seemed to be built entirely out of books, that classic symbol of narrative and creativity.
Demarcated by bookshelves, and full "stacks of books" for stands and stools, the exhibition space became a virtual library of footwear stories.
More Dezeen stories about Nendo:
- [Cyber]Sewing Atelier by Estudio Guto Re…quena
- Indian bridal store "integrates traditio…nal craft practices with modern construction"
- House of Furniture Parts by Studio Makki…nk & Bey
- La Capital by Dellekamp
- Art Suites at Icehotel
- Wooden strips coil around staircase at S…trasbourg hotel by Jouin Manku
- PLAY Project by Ka-Lai Chan
- Former Selfridges hotel converted into B…ritain's largest indoor skatepark
- Konstantin Grcic at Stockholm Furniture …Fair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories