Tables and stools appeared to be made of stacked books, bearing the company slogan "imagination walks" and surrounded by bookshelves.
The display was presented at trade show Bread & Butter in Barcelona in January.
Here's some text from Nendo:
BREAD & BUTTER
The exhibition design for Spanish footwear maker Camper's display at Bread & Butter Barcelona, the international street and urban wear tradeshow.
The collection's theme, 'Imagination Walks', refers to the way that each pair of shoes has its own story, and provokes the creativity of its wearer.
We decided to express the theme with an exhibit that seemed to be built entirely out of books, that classic symbol of narrative and creativity.
Demarcated by bookshelves, and full "stacks of books" for stands and stools, the exhibition space became a virtual library of footwear stories.
More Dezeen stories about Nendo:
- Mission Bicycle Store by Grayscaled Desi…gn
- Graux & Baeyens uses curved walls to con…vert a factory loft into a family home
- The Boathouse by Alex Cochrane Architect…s
- Pracownia by Karina Wiciak
- 9 Department Store and Gallery by Case-R…eal
- Wellington International Airport by Warr…en & Mahoney and Studio Pacific
- Straw and plaster-lined cafe by A1 Archi…tects based on Japanese tea houses
- David Adjaye completes Roksanda Ilincic'…s first London boutique
- Joyce by Case-Real
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories