Tables and stools appeared to be made of stacked books, bearing the company slogan "imagination walks" and surrounded by bookshelves.
The display was presented at trade show Bread & Butter in Barcelona in January.
Here's some text from Nendo:
BREAD & BUTTER
The exhibition design for Spanish footwear maker Camper's display at Bread & Butter Barcelona, the international street and urban wear tradeshow.
The collection's theme, 'Imagination Walks', refers to the way that each pair of shoes has its own story, and provokes the creativity of its wearer.
We decided to express the theme with an exhibit that seemed to be built entirely out of books, that classic symbol of narrative and creativity.
Demarcated by bookshelves, and full "stacks of books" for stands and stools, the exhibition space became a virtual library of footwear stories.
More Dezeen stories about Nendo:
- ASOBIO shop by Nendo
- Rhus Ovata Tel Aviv by k1p3
- Design Bar by Jonas Wagell at Stockholm …Furniture Fair
- Ann Demeulemeester Shop in Seoul by Mass… Studies
- Gadget repair shop fitted out in hospita…l colours by Masquespacio
- St Hilaire church in Melle by Mathieu Le…hanneur
- ANZAS Dance Studio by Tsutsumi and Assoc…iates
- Municipal government moves into OMA's De… Rotterdam skyscraper
- Former corset factory converted into off…ice and events space by OkiDoki! Arkitekter
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories