Tables and stools appeared to be made of stacked books, bearing the company slogan "imagination walks" and surrounded by bookshelves.
The display was presented at trade show Bread & Butter in Barcelona in January.
Here's some text from Nendo:
BREAD & BUTTER
The exhibition design for Spanish footwear maker Camper's display at Bread & Butter Barcelona, the international street and urban wear tradeshow.
The collection's theme, 'Imagination Walks', refers to the way that each pair of shoes has its own story, and provokes the creativity of its wearer.
We decided to express the theme with an exhibit that seemed to be built entirely out of books, that classic symbol of narrative and creativity.
Demarcated by bookshelves, and full "stacks of books" for stands and stools, the exhibition space became a virtual library of footwear stories.
More Dezeen stories about Nendo:
- Raffles City Beijing sales office by SMC… Alsop Asia
- M.N.ROY by Emmanuel Picault and Ludwig G…odefroy
- Nomiya temporary restaurant by Pascal Gr…asso
- Folklore by Danielle and Rob Reid
- MSGM fashion headquarters in a former bl…acksmith's workshop by Fabio Ferrillo
- Apartment refurbishment in Gràcia by Vo…ra Arquitectura
- Dental Office by Estudio Hago
- Green Void by LAVA
- Wooden structures combine partitions and… furniture inside home by João Branco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories