In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, graphic designer Neville Brody talks about the key people, places and cultural movements in London that have defined his life in London (see movie below). Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days.
- "Industry itself needs to be saved" - Jo…ep van Lieshout
- Favourite Things by Chen Karlsson
- Grey Derivations by Maarten Baas for Mit…terrand + Cramer
- Pico by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Mut…ina
- Tim van de Weerd's Monstera plant pots b…alance on spindly legs
- Chapel of the Assumption Interior by Joh…n Doe
- Dezeen Super Store is now open!
- Versatile lamp by Tuomas Auvinen wins Mu…uto Talent Award
- Crumpled City by Palomar at The Temporiu…m
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories