In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, graphic designer Neville Brody talks about the key people, places and cultural movements in London that have defined his life in London (see movie below). Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days.
- This That Other by Stefan Diez for e15
- Souviens toi que tu vas mourir by Pool a…t Nouvelle Vague
- Valdemar by Artificial/form
- Dezeen relaunch party at Covent Garden S…uper Design
- Diamond Jubilee Souvenir Poster by Sarah… Hyndman
- Sosia by Emanuele Magini for Campeggi
- Design Miami 2007 catalogue
- Flame by Tom Dixon
- Chair-4a by Michael Young
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories