In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, graphic designer Neville Brody talks about the key people, places and cultural movements in London that have defined his life in London (see movie below). Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days.
- Sou Fujimoto stacks aluminium boxes to f…orm "nomadic" house installation in Paris
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
- Everyday Objects by Big-Game
- Flashlight by Joseph Guerra
- Zanocchi & Starke combine desktop booken…d and battery-powered lamp
- Outrace by Kram/Weisshaar for Trafalgar …Square
- Vondel Verses by Anouk Vogel and Johan S…elbing
- Dezeen archive: candle holders
- Stream of Light by Olivia Lee and Alieno…r de Chambrier
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories