In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, graphic designer Neville Brody talks about the key people, places and cultural movements in London that have defined his life in London (see movie below). Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days.
- GTF unveil neon installation
- Lace by Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne …Roset
- Fan TV by Fuseproject
- Homage to Karl by Patrycja Domanska an…d Felix Gieselmann
- Atlantic Sofa by CuldeSac for Bernhard…t Design
- "We need to redefine the sleep cycle" …says architect Jürgen Mayer H
- The Vamp by Paul Cocksedge
- Dezeen Platform: Evelin Kasikov
- Slim Cup by Sharona Merlin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories