In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, graphic designer Neville Brody talks about the key people, places and cultural movements in London that have defined his life in London (see movie below). Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days.
- Puppets by Furry Puppet Studio
- Reveal by Studiomama
- Tom Dixon launches "minimal and geometri…c" Plane light collection
- A Doll's House for Clementine by TDO Arc…hitecture
- Ross Lovegrove for KEF 2
- Movie: Newton Virus by Troika
- Motorlight by Jake Dyson
- Tamago by Merci Design
- PUMA Mopion Bike by KiBiSi and Biomega
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories