In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, graphic designer Neville Brody talks about the key people, places and cultural movements in London that have defined his life in London (see movie below). Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days.
- Crazy Hair by Studio Marisol and CuldeSa…c
- Food Probe by Philips Design
- Market by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for P…etite Friture
- Alice by Rachel Boxnboim
- Jacket to help prepare for the end of th…e world
- Frederik Roijé at TuttoBene
- Shared Space III by Chris Kabel
- Pablo Bronstein honours Nicholas Hawksmo…or with lighthouse/beach hut hybrid in Folkestone
- New collection by La Chance
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories