Dutch architectural photographer Iwan Baan has sent us images he has taken of Nestlé's laboratory in Querétaro, Mexico.
Designed by Rojkind Arquitectos, the laboratory comprises cubic volumes with intersecting domes cut from underneath and is clad with metallic, reflective glass.
For more information see our previous story here.
The photographs are published in the June 2009 edition of Abitare.
More Dezeen stories featuring the photography of Iwan Baan:
- OODA completes modern apartment renovati…on behind tiled facade in Porto
- NE apartment by Yuji Nakae, Akiyoshi Tak…agi and Hirofumi Ohno
- Casa La Cañada by Ricardo Torrejón
- Gewad apartment block by Atelier Vens Va…nbelle features brick walls and a mirrored atrium
- Timayui Kindergarten by el Equipo de Maz…zanti
- House SL by [tp3] architekten
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Building by Frank Gehr…y
- Première by Taller de Casqueria
- Richard Meier: Art and Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories