Dutch architectural photographer Iwan Baan has sent us images he has taken of Nestlé's laboratory in Querétaro, Mexico.
Designed by Rojkind Arquitectos, the laboratory comprises cubic volumes with intersecting domes cut from underneath and is clad with metallic, reflective glass.
For more information see our previous story here.
The photographs are published in the June 2009 edition of Abitare.
More Dezeen stories featuring the photography of Iwan Baan:
- New wing at Museo d’Arte Contemporanei… di Roma by Odile Decq
- Dezeen’s top ten: churches
- NaCl by David Jameson
- The High Line is a "pulling-back from ar…chitecture" say Diller and Scofidio
- The PAS House by Francois Perrin and Gil… Lebon Delapointe
- Jeddah International Airport by OMA
- House in Midorigaoka by Yusuke Fujita
- Eiffel DNA by Serero Architects
- Backbone Village Houses by OFIS Arhitekt…i
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories