Dutch architectural photographer Iwan Baan has sent us images he has taken of Nestlé's laboratory in Querétaro, Mexico.
Designed by Rojkind Arquitectos, the laboratory comprises cubic volumes with intersecting domes cut from underneath and is clad with metallic, reflective glass.
For more information see our previous story here.
The photographs are published in the June 2009 edition of Abitare.
More Dezeen stories featuring the photography of Iwan Baan:
- Forscherkindergarten Apfelbäumchen by W…inkens Architekten
- La Cite des Affaires by Manuelle Gautran…d
- Redhill Apartment by Studio SKLIM
- Ferson house by Collectiv4
- Shingle House by NORD Architecture
- Massimo Galeotti adds modern timber infi…ll to the corner of an old Italian villa
- La Philharmonie de Paris 3
- Kumutoto Toilets by Studio Pacific
- Fiat Lux by Label Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories