Dutch architectural photographer Iwan Baan has sent us images he has taken of Nestlé's laboratory in Querétaro, Mexico.
Designed by Rojkind Arquitectos, the laboratory comprises cubic volumes with intersecting domes cut from underneath and is clad with metallic, reflective glass.
For more information see our previous story here.
The photographs are published in the June 2009 edition of Abitare.
More Dezeen stories featuring the photography of Iwan Baan:
- London Britannia Airport by Gensler
- Haptic adds a pair of extensions to a Vi…ctorian home in west London
- Mineirão Stadium renovation by BCMF Arq…uitetos
- Railway Control Centre by Moreno del Val…le
- Asphalt Spot by R&Sie
- J House by Isolation Unit and Yosuke Ich…ii
- Single Family House St Joseph by Wolfgan…g Tschapeller
- Scala Copenhagen by BIG
- Saint Louis Art Museum East Building by …David Chipperfield
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories