Dutch architectural photographer Iwan Baan has sent us images he has taken of Nestlé's laboratory in Querétaro, Mexico.
Designed by Rojkind Arquitectos, the laboratory comprises cubic volumes with intersecting domes cut from underneath and is clad with metallic, reflective glass.
For more information see our previous story here.
The photographs are published in the June 2009 edition of Abitare.
More Dezeen stories featuring the photography of Iwan Baan:
- 13 unusual mobile homes and hideaways
- Antonini Darmon's housing in Nantes pr…esents a patchwork of solids and voids
- Raised outdoor cabins connected to Goo…dwood Residence apartments by WOHA
- Henley Halebrown Rorrison uses timber …and brick for London's first co-housing development
- Glazing disappears into the walls of T…igg Coll's Malbrook Road extension
- Canadian lodge by Chevalier Morales re…ferences Alpine chalets
- Translucent and foiled glass fronts Ge…rman grammar school extension
- MVRDV plans skyscraper with a "curving… waist" for Vienna
- House in Obama by Suppose Design Offic…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories