Dutch architectural photographer Iwan Baan has sent us images he has taken of Nestlé's laboratory in Querétaro, Mexico.
Designed by Rojkind Arquitectos, the laboratory comprises cubic volumes with intersecting domes cut from underneath and is clad with metallic, reflective glass.
For more information see our previous story here.
The photographs are published in the June 2009 edition of Abitare.
More Dezeen stories featuring the photography of Iwan Baan:
- Sin Den in Tokyo by Klein Dytham Archite…cture
- Jewish Community Centre Mainz by Manuel …Herz Architects
- OFIS Arhitekti's spotty stadium for FC B…ATE Borisov nears completion
- Highland house by A+J Burridge
- Navalmoral de la Mata Theatre by Matilde… Peralta del Amo
- Dezeen archive: markets
- Apartment buildings by Group8asia clad i…n strips of travertine stone
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: D House by P…anorama
- New wing at Museo d’Arte Contemporanei… di Roma by Odile Decq
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories