Located next to the Centre Georges Pompidou, the store is furnished in different shades of red.
More details in our previous story.
Camper stores by Jaime Hayón in Tokyo, Milan, Berlin and Barcelona.
Camper stores by the Campana Brothers in London and Berlin.
Exhibition stand for Camper by Nendo
Shoes for camper by Hella Jongerius
Shoes for Camper by Jaime Hayón
- Stitched by Tord Boontje for Moroso
- Florian Schmid's two-legged tables inter…sect with mirrors
- Bertrand Lavier's "unruly mass" of hoses… creates a fountain outside the Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Fishpond City by Lu Yang, Christian Lind…le and Raoul Bukor
- The Aesthetic of Fears by Dorry Hsu
- Icelandic landscapes influence pair of t…ables by Thorunn Hannesdottir
- Funnel Friends by Roger Arquer
- When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders
- “Milan is a breeding ground for people… who copy our products”
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories