Spanish designer Victor Carrasco has designed a wash basin for Italian manufacturers Boffi.
The basin can be wall-mounted or supported by a base under one side.
The wall-mounted taps shown are called Wings, designed for Boffi by Italian designer Mario Tessarollo.
The range was launched in Milan earlier this year. See all Dezeen’s Milan 2009 coverage in our special category.
Here's a bit of text from Boffi:
Italian design company Boffi previewed its latest new kitchen and bathrooms collections at Milan’s International Furniture Fair, Salone del Mobile. The new pieces, signature Boffi in their sleek design, fine lines and smooth edges, will arrive in the UK market in January 2010.
VOL washbasin designed by Victor Carrasco
VOL is a monoblock washbasin available in both a suspended and floor mounted version in white Cristalplant.
- Dame and Knight by Lu Flux
- Zita Merényi sears fabric to create f…ashion collection with scarred seams
- Cupnoodle Forms by Nendo
- Izabela Bołoz designs two-legged benc…h to lean against walls
- OPUS Shop by Paradox Studio
- Dezeen podcast: ExperimentaDesign 09
- Pencil-case pen and Pencil V2.0 by Yan…g:Ripol
- Fabric Pen by Ingrida Kazenaite repair…s clothes without stitching
- Designs of the Year 2013 exhibition at… the Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories