Called Nature Factory, the intervention will consist of plumbing arranged to represent an arbor of trees.
The installation will be in place 14 August 2009 -31 january 2010.
More stories about Diesel Denim Gallery:
Here's some more information from Suppose Design Office:
Diesel Denim Gallery store installation #5
"Nature Factory" by Makoto Tanijiri
Diesel Denim gallery Aoyama will be presenting a store installation "Nature Factory" by Makoto Tanijiri.
Denim as recognised work clothes formerly had, at times, shown different expressions as fashion items to the people. Equally, a group of plumbing, usually unnoticed, shows completely different expressions with a given name "Nature factory". The complex plumbing, trailing by the wall in all directions will cover all over the space, It is like a tree grown over a long time. An atmosphere like a natural arbor is created in the space covered with artificial plumbing.
New attractive scenery is presented with plumbing and fashion-items to show such primarily functional things are more diverse and also have higher value.
- Manor House Stables by AR Design Studio
- Abedian School of Architecture by CRAB S…tudio was "designed from the inside out"
- Tai & Architectural Design keeps it simp…le for Taipei apartment interior
- Café/Bar Z am Park by Aekae
- Charlotte Perriand: designer, photograph…er, activist at the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich
- Hue Plus by Schemata Architecture Office
- Sinato raises an apartment ceiling to sq…ueeze in an extra floor
- Maff Apartment by Queeste Architecten
- BASE flagship store by Creneau Internati…onal
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories