Called Nature Factory, the intervention will consist of plumbing arranged to represent an arbor of trees.
The installation will be in place 14 August 2009 -31 january 2010.
More stories about Diesel Denim Gallery:
Here's some more information from Suppose Design Office:
Diesel Denim Gallery store installation #5
"Nature Factory" by Makoto Tanijiri
Diesel Denim gallery Aoyama will be presenting a store installation "Nature Factory" by Makoto Tanijiri.
Denim as recognised work clothes formerly had, at times, shown different expressions as fashion items to the people. Equally, a group of plumbing, usually unnoticed, shows completely different expressions with a given name "Nature factory". The complex plumbing, trailing by the wall in all directions will cover all over the space, It is like a tree grown over a long time. An atmosphere like a natural arbor is created in the space covered with artificial plumbing.
New attractive scenery is presented with plumbing and fashion-items to show such primarily functional things are more diverse and also have higher value.
- Capanna by K-studio
- Container Ground at Tokyo Designers Week
- Nike UK Headquarters redesign by Rosie L…ee
- Booth-generator by students from Trier U…niversity of Applied Science
- Jaime Hayón says his Groninger Museum e…xhibition is full of "all kinds of crazy products"
- Nendo showcases prolific product range i…n Japanese department stores
- Maison des Maîtres by Minale Design Str…ategy
- Link by PearsonLloyd
- Bureau SLA inserts bright white gallery …into old timber armoury
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories