Called Nature Factory, the intervention will consist of plumbing arranged to represent an arbor of trees.
The installation will be in place 14 August 2009 -31 january 2010.
More stories about Diesel Denim Gallery:
Here's some more information from Suppose Design Office:
Diesel Denim Gallery store installation #5
"Nature Factory" by Makoto Tanijiri
Diesel Denim gallery Aoyama will be presenting a store installation "Nature Factory" by Makoto Tanijiri.
Denim as recognised work clothes formerly had, at times, shown different expressions as fashion items to the people. Equally, a group of plumbing, usually unnoticed, shows completely different expressions with a given name "Nature factory". The complex plumbing, trailing by the wall in all directions will cover all over the space, It is like a tree grown over a long time. An atmosphere like a natural arbor is created in the space covered with artificial plumbing.
New attractive scenery is presented with plumbing and fashion-items to show such primarily functional things are more diverse and also have higher value.
- Kirchplatz Office and Residence by Oppen…heim and Huesler Architekten
- Sarah Van Peteghem showcases local desig…ners inside Berlin apartment
- Red Town Office by Taranta Creations
- Google Japan by Klein Dytham Architectur…e
- Casa Leanza by Sergio Calatroni Artroom
- Reykjavik boutique by HAF Studio mixes c…hipboard with ceramic tiles
- Barens Konstmuseum by Jacob Dahlgren and… Medium
- Barber Amsterdam by Ard Hoksbergen
- Glass, timber and stone showroom created… by Toyo Ito for Kinnasand's "sensitive fabric"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories