Called Nature Factory, the intervention will consist of plumbing arranged to represent an arbor of trees.
The installation will be in place 14 August 2009 -31 january 2010.
More stories about Diesel Denim Gallery:
Here's some more information from Suppose Design Office:
Diesel Denim Gallery store installation #5
"Nature Factory" by Makoto Tanijiri
Diesel Denim gallery Aoyama will be presenting a store installation "Nature Factory" by Makoto Tanijiri.
Denim as recognised work clothes formerly had, at times, shown different expressions as fashion items to the people. Equally, a group of plumbing, usually unnoticed, shows completely different expressions with a given name "Nature factory". The complex plumbing, trailing by the wall in all directions will cover all over the space, It is like a tree grown over a long time. An atmosphere like a natural arbor is created in the space covered with artificial plumbing.
New attractive scenery is presented with plumbing and fashion-items to show such primarily functional things are more diverse and also have higher value.
- WUHAO Curated Shop by Isabelle Pascal
- Yotel by Priestman Goode
- Reykjavík Lights Hotel by TARK and HAF …for Keahotels
- Annakapelle Schladming by Hammerschmid P…achl Seebacher Architekten
- Camper store in Milan by Jaime Hayón
- Capanna by K-studio
- Lodge by Suppose Design Office
- Núñez House by Adamo-Faiden
- Loveat Jaffa by Studio Ronen Levin and E…ran Chehanowitz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories