Called 24 Issey Miyake, the design will be used for four shops, due to open in department stores across Tokyo this month.
More information to follow.
More Dezeen stories about Nendo:
Collar and Hexagon
Meguro office space
New tables by BarberOsgerby and Nendo for Capellini
Illoiha Omotesando climbing wall
- Materiality by Benjamin Hubert
- Hyper-realistic renderings of a proposed… cafe in Ukraine
- Concrete apartment by Airhouse Design Of…fice features display space for "precious clothes"
- Playtype foundry and concept store by e-…Types
- Mirror of Judgement by Michelangelo Pist…oletto at the Serpentine Gallery
- Future Hotel Room by LAVA
- Salon in Bangkok by NKDW
- The Fudge Pop-Up Salon by Zaha Hadid
- Carl Hansen & Søn opens showroom in Lon…don's Clerkenwell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories