Called 24 Issey Miyake, the design will be used for four shops, due to open in department stores across Tokyo this month.
More information to follow.
More Dezeen stories about Nendo:
Collar and Hexagon
Meguro office space
New tables by BarberOsgerby and Nendo for Capellini
Illoiha Omotesando climbing wall
- HI matic by Matali Crasset with Patric…k Elouarghi and Philippe Chatelet
- Schemata Architects refits Japanese cl…othing store with petrol-hued display structure
- Miles and Miles of Sticky Tape by Moni…ka Grzymala
- New Pinterest board: WAF and Inside Fe…stival 2013
- Imaginary restaurant designed like a p…rison by Karina Wiciak
- "There was all this potential but it w…as being held back by the architecture"
- Tile motif creates patterned interior …for Porto dental clinic by Ren Pepe Arquitetos
- Marcel Wanders launches Crochet Chair
- Ace Hotel opens latest branch in downt…own Los Angeles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories