Paris designer Patrick Norguet has refurbished the interior of a hotel in Lyon, France, inspired by the history of silk production in the local area.
Designed for the Sofitel Lyon Bellecour, the project includes a spa, entrance hall, brasserie, restaurants and bars for the five-star hotel.
Photographs are by Renaud Callbaud.
Here's some more information from Norguet:
From the recreational area to the haute cuisine, the Studio has redesigned Norguet new spaces for Sofitel Lyon Bellecour.
A major project or set of trades, on the history and creation come together.
Spa, lobby, lobby bar, brasserie "The Silk" restaurant "Les 3 Domes" and bar "Le Melhor" are areas designed to travel between culture, elegance and modernity.
In reference to local heritage here combine the history of French silks revisited with the help of Tassinari & Chatel.
On the eighth floor, one of the finest tables of Lyon: the restaurant "Les 3 Domes" and bar "Le Melhor" offer a panoramic view of the Rhone.
After two years of work, the entire project will be completed soon.
- Australian prison converted into a cafe …lined with colourful tessellating triangles
- Dreamhost offices by Studio O+A
- The JWT Agency by Mathieu Lehanneur
- The White Retreat by Colombo and Serboli… Architecture
- Webguerillas Toilets by TULP Design
- Walmart office in Brazil has a crazy gol…f course on the roof
- Design Real at the Serpentine Gallery
- 9 Department Store and Gallery by Case-R…eal
- Green boxes pattern the ceiling of Clip …Drop In hair salon by Sweco Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories