Tokyo 09: here are some photographs of designers' installations inside shipping containers during Tokyo Designers Week earlier this week.
Called Container Ground, the exhibition invites designers to make installations of any kind inside 20ft shipping containers at Jingu-Gaien in central Tokyo.
More information about the competition here.
Photographs are by Luke Hayes.
See all our stories about Tokyo Designers Week in our special category.
- Lancaster by Michael Young for Emeco
- Intimacy 2.0by Studio Roosegaarde
- Sebastian Herkner's Collar Lamp pairs ha…nd-blown glass with a spun aluminium shade
- Craig Robins: "Furniture companies key t…o regenerating Miami Design District"
- Splinter by Nendo for Conde House
- Meaningless Excitement footwear by Y-3 a…nd Peter Saville
- Poliart Design Luca Nichetto for Casaman…ia
- Alfashion by Sophie Lepinoy
- Piggyback by Thomas Heatherwick for Magi…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories