Tokyo 09: here are some photographs of designers' installations inside shipping containers during Tokyo Designers Week earlier this week.
Called Container Ground, the exhibition invites designers to make installations of any kind inside 20ft shipping containers at Jingu-Gaien in central Tokyo.
More information about the competition here.
Photographs are by Luke Hayes.
See all our stories about Tokyo Designers Week in our special category.
- Renaud Defrancesco's LED lightbulbs ar…e shaped like lampshades
- Dot to Date Calendar by Dan Usiskin at… The Temporium
- Interview with Nick Regan of Laikingla…nd
- Dezeen selects the top 7 things to see… at London Design Festival 2014
- Pulp by Jo Meesters
- Momentary by Catarina Hällzon
- Dublin UNESCO City of Literature stamp… by The Stone Twins
- REC & PLAY by Yuri Suzuki and Oscar Di…az
- Night & Day by Patricia Urquiola for M…olteni&C
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories