Tokyo 09: here are some photographs of designers' installations inside shipping containers during Tokyo Designers Week earlier this week.
Called Container Ground, the exhibition invites designers to make installations of any kind inside 20ft shipping containers at Jingu-Gaien in central Tokyo.
More information about the competition here.
Photographs are by Luke Hayes.
See all our stories about Tokyo Designers Week in our special category.
- Design Museum Collection App: computers
- Moke by Michael Young
- Tsunagu by Kengo Kuma
- Grappa chandelier by Claesson Koivisto R…une hangs in strings of grape-like forms
- Alexander Gendell's latest folding chair… pops out of a wall mural
- Esource by Hal Watts at Show RCA 2012
- Nature V2.01 by Draw Me a Sheep
- "My sketches are really awful" - Nendo's… Oki Sato
- Swing by Moradavaga
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories