Above: the Melodic Kettle by Richard Sapper
In the podcast, Alessi describes the characteristics of Italian design companies and tells the stories behind the kettles by Richard Sapper and Philippe Starck for the brand.
Above: Hot Bertaa kettle by Philippe Starck
See also: our podcast interview with Mario Trimarchi for Alessi.
Above: Tea and Coffee Piazza by AldoRossi
Above: Tea and Coffee Piazza by Robert Venturi
- Smart Highway by Studio Roosegaarde
- 100% Inspiration: Nicolas Roope
- Interview with Yves Behar on Jambox an…d JamScape
- The Honeycomb Vase 2007 by Studio Libe…rtiny
- Tom Dixon launches "minimal and geomet…ric" Plane light collection
- LEDs are finally able to create light …of the quality designers "expect it to be" says Arik Levy
- Tied-Up Pendant Lamp by Vitamin
- Révélateur installation by Mickaë…l Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Between Lines by WokMedia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories