Icelandic designer Hafsteinn Juliusson has designed a collection of jewellery that incorporates moss.
Called Growing Jewelry, the pieces are hand made from silver in a limited edition.
The designer claims the moss can remain green for up to twelve weeks if cared for properly.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Juliusson:
Growing Jewelry is a redefinition of modern values. It is a clash of jewelry an gardening; couture and organism.
The collection of this hand jewelry is designed for people in metropolitan cities and is an experiment in drawing nature toward man, as nature being the presupposition of life.
The Growing Jewelry is now available in limited quantity.
- Papela by Meirav Barzilay
- The House of Viktor & Rolf at the Barb…ican
- G-Star Raw ferry
- Meals from Scratch packaging by Jeremy… Innes-Hopkins
- TV Easel by Axel Bjurström
- Emmanuel Babled for Priveekollektie
- Barber and Osgerby's Design Museum exh…ibition "could almost be called the aluminium show"
- The home of the future will "know wher…e you are" - Yves Behar
- Eye Candy by Eye Candy Can
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories