Icelandic designer Hafsteinn Juliusson has designed a collection of jewellery that incorporates moss.
Called Growing Jewelry, the pieces are hand made from silver in a limited edition.
The designer claims the moss can remain green for up to twelve weeks if cared for properly.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Juliusson:
Growing Jewelry is a redefinition of modern values. It is a clash of jewelry an gardening; couture and organism.
The collection of this hand jewelry is designed for people in metropolitan cities and is an experiment in drawing nature toward man, as nature being the presupposition of life.
The Growing Jewelry is now available in limited quantity.
- Epilepsy aid uses wearable sensors to pr…edict seizures and call for help
- Evolution by Rick Owens
- 6x3 Burr Puzzle Table by Petar Zaharinov
- International Biennial of Graphic Design… in Brno
- Xmas Declarations by Ctrl.Alt.Shift
- Uflex bandage snaps around a wound and i…nflates to stop bleeding
- Buzz chair by Bertjan Pot for Arco
- Droog to show everything at Design Post
- New 100 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories