Icelandic designer Hafsteinn Juliusson has designed a collection of jewellery that incorporates moss.
Called Growing Jewelry, the pieces are hand made from silver in a limited edition.
The designer claims the moss can remain green for up to twelve weeks if cared for properly.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Juliusson:
Growing Jewelry is a redefinition of modern values. It is a clash of jewelry an gardening; couture and organism.
The collection of this hand jewelry is designed for people in metropolitan cities and is an experiment in drawing nature toward man, as nature being the presupposition of life.
The Growing Jewelry is now available in limited quantity.
- Diversity by Nacho Carbonell
- Bono's Laser Stage Suit by Moritz Waldem…eyer
- "Most of our parents wanted us to be law…yers or doctors. Not anymore."
- Ski suits with solar-powered lights by W…illy Bogner
- Hacker by Michael Young at Dezeen Watch …Store
- New Designers 2010 Part 2 Awards
- Monolith eroded marble tableware by Shir…a Keret
- José Collection by Mauricio Arruda
- Wanders launches Mondrian South Beach pr…oject
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories