Called Everyday Special, each one-off piece features the month written on the hour hand and spells out the day on the minute hand.
Customers are meant to choose a date significant to them.
Here are more details from Mr Jones:
Today Mr Jones Watches announces the release of a new model, welcome the Everyday Special.
This watch is different from all our previous editions: the Everyday Special is a set of 366 one-off pieces - a single, unique watch for each day of the year.
The hour hand on each watch spells out a month and the minute hand a day, no two watches are the same.
We all have a special date - for some it could be a birthday, for others an anniversary, or it could even be that day which changed the course of your life.
This watch lets you hold on to that date, transporting you back to it whenever you check the time.
“Everyone has a date that shouts at them when they see it,” says Mr Jones “this watch touches on that feeling. The design was partly inspired by those people who have written asking me to design a watch just for them - there is only one of each date, so these watches are truly exclusive. In addition the months and days are colour coded to make each watch individual within the overall series."
Each watch in the series comes with a signed and embossed warranty card.
- Archive of Years to Come by Koby Barhad
- High-definition Stone Mosaics by Exactmo…saics
- Steel frames are bolted together to form… Flexible Order modular furniture system
- Interview with Nick Regan of Laikingland
- "There's a real reason to invest in New …York's design sector"
- Arctic Circle Airport by Narud Stokke Wi…ig and Haptic
- Objets by Seung-Yong Song
- Interview: Strida bike designer Mark San…ders
- Jolly Project by Ian McIntyre
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories