Guixé intends users to write on the face and hands of the clock with a wipe-clean pen.
Earlier Dezeen stories about Martí Guixé:
Here's a bit of text from Alessi:
Alessi – Marti Guixè
Objects have become tools for perceiving reality of every day, and also for communicating not only with objects, but also with other people through the objects. This collection is based on new typologies revolving around this concept.
24h sentence maker wall clock
A way to measure time with sentences. The different hours are words and the word IS is written in the middle of the clock. A new sentence every hour, 24 sentences a day.
Blank Wall Clock
A wall clock with a pen: you can write, draw and erase it easily according to your perception of time and graphics.
- Ancient volcanic rock and carbon fibre s…pliced together in Onyx sofa by Peugeot Design Lab
- From a Lost City by Christian Vivanco
- Another Chair by Mathias Hahn for Anothe…r Country
- Well of Life by Arik Levy
- Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
- Andrea Branzi at Fondation Cartier
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Julia Lohmann
- Jaime Hayón to speak at Design Indaba
- Pin Pres by OOO My Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories