Korean designer Hyung Suk Cho has designed a collection of upholstered furniture trapped in metal cages.
Called Curve Frame Sofa Set, the project comprises a chaise longue, stool and side table.
The upholstered blocks of each are held together by stainless steel tubular frames.
More caged furniture:
The text below is from Hyung Suk Cho:
Curve Frame sofa set (sofa, table, stool)
"Curve Frame sofa set"
The "Curve Frame sofa" is another frame version of Frame sofa. It consists of one lounge sofa, side table and stool.
A sofa and stool have three cushions. and The frames have smooth curve and hold each cushions. It solve the structure each of them.
Materials: stainless steel pipe, fabric
- Bril’s Coniferous Clock is filled with… leaves that take a year to die
- Dezeen Watch Store winter sale: 20% off …best-selling watches
- Noidoi's multifunctional Pulse daybed co…mbines a resting space, magazine rack and serving tray
- KDDI shows new Fukasawa prototype
- Jaime Hayón vase collection for Bisazza
- Dezeen Podcast: Colin Forbes remembering… Alan Fletcher at the Design Museum
- New watches by Denis Guidone
- Krijn de Koning builds colourful archite…ctural structures at Turner Contemporary
- Studio Makkink & Bey adds industrial pla…yground to Mecanoo's Reimerswaalhof housing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories