Called Masked - In Flight, the masks are made of folded parchment and contain respirators with replaceable filters.
They form part of the Non-Product series of objects from Recht's fashion studio.
More about Sruli Recht on Dezeen:
See also: A3 Animals masks by Michael Schoner
DesignMarch continues until 21 March.
Here's a little text from Recht:
Masked - In Flight,
Is an upcoming Non-Product, for sleeping and breathing.
A set of four travel masks from folded parchment with functional air-purifying grill format respirators and replaceable-cartridge white N95 filters.
Online now is the dedicated photo shoot with Marino Thorlacius for Vision Magazine China March 2010 Edition
Modelled by Guðrún Heiður Ísaksdóttir
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2013 movie
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Thomas Feichtn…er
- Dressed collection by Jens Praet
- Maarten Baas at Carpenters Workshop Gall…ery movie
- Poured Bar by Studio Glithero
- Angell, Wyller & Aarseth's Saddle Chair …features pockets in each arm
- "We're bringing cutting-edge research in…to the public sphere" - Loop.pH
- Tokujin Yoshioka to present Prism chair …for Glas Italia in Milan
- Lite by Animal Farm
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories