Called Masked - In Flight, the masks are made of folded parchment and contain respirators with replaceable filters.
They form part of the Non-Product series of objects from Recht's fashion studio.
More about Sruli Recht on Dezeen:
See also: A3 Animals masks by Michael Schoner
DesignMarch continues until 21 March.
Here's a little text from Recht:
Masked - In Flight,
Is an upcoming Non-Product, for sleeping and breathing.
A set of four travel masks from folded parchment with functional air-purifying grill format respirators and replaceable-cartridge white N95 filters.
Online now is the dedicated photo shoot with Marino Thorlacius for Vision Magazine China March 2010 Edition
Modelled by Guðrún Heiður Ísaksdóttir
- New module enables Frankie Pendant light… to go around corners
- Shoreditch House by Tom Dixon
- D&A modular seating system by Assaf Isra…el
- La Cantine de la Ménagerie de Verre by …Matali Crasset
- New photos of work by Heath Nash
- KHV60 by David Taylor
- Arper to relaunch Lina Bo Bardi's Bowl C…hair
- Metamorphose by Alexa Lixfeld
- Medical Herbman Café Project by EARTHSC…APE
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories