Called Masked - In Flight, the masks are made of folded parchment and contain respirators with replaceable filters.
They form part of the Non-Product series of objects from Recht's fashion studio.
More about Sruli Recht on Dezeen:
See also: A3 Animals masks by Michael Schoner
DesignMarch continues until 21 March.
Here's a little text from Recht:
Masked - In Flight,
Is an upcoming Non-Product, for sleeping and breathing.
A set of four travel masks from folded parchment with functional air-purifying grill format respirators and replaceable-cartridge white N95 filters.
Online now is the dedicated photo shoot with Marino Thorlacius for Vision Magazine China March 2010 Edition
Modelled by Guðrún Heiður Ísaksdóttir
- Alan Aldridge at the Design Museum
- Proposal for Resuscitating Prehistoric C…reatures by Marguerite Humeau
- Line, Weave and Hollow by Chicako Ibarak…i
- Applied Physics by Acquacalda
- Vodka bottle by Karim Rashid for Anestas…ia
- Health-monitoring components designed fo…r Google's Project Ara modular smartphone
- Manuscript by Paul Cocksedge Studio
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 1
- Ambar by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners… and Reggiani
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories