Called Masked - In Flight, the masks are made of folded parchment and contain respirators with replaceable filters.
They form part of the Non-Product series of objects from Recht's fashion studio.
More about Sruli Recht on Dezeen:
See also: A3 Animals masks by Michael Schoner
DesignMarch continues until 21 March.
Here's a little text from Recht:
Masked - In Flight,
Is an upcoming Non-Product, for sleeping and breathing.
A set of four travel masks from folded parchment with functional air-purifying grill format respirators and replaceable-cartridge white N95 filters.
Online now is the dedicated photo shoot with Marino Thorlacius for Vision Magazine China March 2010 Edition
Modelled by Guðrún Heiður Ísaksdóttir
- Brickchair by Pepe Heykoop
- Nest by Morph
- Tyvek World by Luis Eslava and Diego Ram…os
- Dancing Squares by Nendo
- Design Museum announce shortlist for Bri…t Insurance Designs of the Year
- Here! Sod T-Shirt Packaging by Prompt De…sign
- Issey Miyake's focus is "being innovativ…e with technology" says head of womenswear
- Aeroscraft ML866
- London Lashes by Paperself at Dezeen Sup…er Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories