Called Masked - In Flight, the masks are made of folded parchment and contain respirators with replaceable filters.
They form part of the Non-Product series of objects from Recht's fashion studio.
More about Sruli Recht on Dezeen:
See also: A3 Animals masks by Michael Schoner
DesignMarch continues until 21 March.
Here's a little text from Recht:
Masked - In Flight,
Is an upcoming Non-Product, for sleeping and breathing.
A set of four travel masks from folded parchment with functional air-purifying grill format respirators and replaceable-cartridge white N95 filters.
Online now is the dedicated photo shoot with Marino Thorlacius for Vision Magazine China March 2010 Edition
Modelled by Guðrún Heiður Ísaksdóttir
- Little Disk Program by Industrial Faci…lity
- Open-source visual identity for Eindho…ven by Virtual Design Agency
- Selfish & Devoted by Deger Cengiz
- Undulating sleeves create "optical eff…ect" in Katherine Roberts-Wood's fashion collection
- Shenzhen International Airport Termina…l 3 by Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas
- Rocky by Marc Newson for Magis
- The Woods by StokkeAustad and Andreas …Engesvik
- Energy Bucket by Stefano Merlo
- Nendo's Architect Bag for Tod's holds …long drawings in its middle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories