Called Communicator, the collection also includes a pen pot with a plant-like shape for displaying notes.
Earlier Dezeen stories about Martí Guixé:
The text below is from Alessi:
Alessi – Marti Guixè
Objects have become tools for perceiving reality of every day, and also for communicating not only with objects, but also with other people through the objects. This collection is based on new typologies revolving around this concept.
A receptacle with a big arrow in the centre where it is possible to write messages. It can contain fruit, personal items or sweets and it is possible to write any message, a personal one, for each day or general messages for the public.
A receptacle with 3 speaking balloons, which can be used as boards to write messages on. The fruit, the personal items, or anything you put in the container will in this way speak or communicate through the balloons: an indirect way to display thoughts or daily instructions.
A small vase with a tree-like vertical element. The vase can contain pens or office tools, but also kitchen or household items or anything you want. The vertical trunk allows you to hang written notes for personal or office communications, or to write notes.
- BEN.NA by Damien Fredriksen Ravn
- New Vespa S by Piaggio
- Carafe and glass by Mathieu Lehanneur fo…r Ricard
- Sofa Collection by Edward Barber & Jay O…sgerby for Knoll
- Architecting the Future at Miami Design …District
- Concentrated by Sruli Recht
- Baby Plumen 001 by Hulger at Dezeen Supe…r Store
- Unfold by Uli Budde and A.E. Köchert
- Solar Shade by Buro North
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories