Called Communicator, the collection also includes a pen pot with a plant-like shape for displaying notes.
Earlier Dezeen stories about Martí Guixé:
The text below is from Alessi:
Alessi – Marti Guixè
Objects have become tools for perceiving reality of every day, and also for communicating not only with objects, but also with other people through the objects. This collection is based on new typologies revolving around this concept.
A receptacle with a big arrow in the centre where it is possible to write messages. It can contain fruit, personal items or sweets and it is possible to write any message, a personal one, for each day or general messages for the public.
A receptacle with 3 speaking balloons, which can be used as boards to write messages on. The fruit, the personal items, or anything you put in the container will in this way speak or communicate through the balloons: an indirect way to display thoughts or daily instructions.
A small vase with a tree-like vertical element. The vase can contain pens or office tools, but also kitchen or household items or anything you want. The vertical trunk allows you to hang written notes for personal or office communications, or to write notes.
- Menu begins production of cloche-shape…d lamps by Grethe Meyer
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at designjun…ction
- Matali Crasset creates faceted present…ation cases from concrete
- Hand-blown glass bubbles suspended in …wooden frames showcase precious objects
- Lamp Girls by Marianne Maric
- Haptic Chair by Trine Kjaer Design Stu…dio
- Photos of Covent Garden Super Design
- Dolly by Ross McBride for Normann Cope…nhagen
- Age of the World by Mathieu Lehanneur
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories