Milan 2010: designer Hafsteinn Juliusson of Iceland and Italy presented flavoured paper snacks in Milan last week.
Called Slim Chips, the snacks are made of edible paper with organic colours and flavours in peppermint, blueberry and sweet potato.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Juliusson:
Slim Chips are good and they contain no calories. Instead of getting fat you can now eat paper with different flavors. It's like eating tasty air. The Slim Chips are made out of edible paper and pure organic tastes.
- Alphabunnies by Airside
- Synthetic materials can "behave like l…iving cells"
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at t…he V&A
- Paper Planes by Glithero and Baddeley …Brothers at The Temporium
- Federico Babina imagines film stars li…ving inside famous architect-designed houses
- Static Bubbles by Nendo for Carpenters… Workshop Gallery
- Dezeen podcast: Drawing Fashion at the… Design Museum
- Josh Bitelli uses welding equipment to… make containers from coils of molten steel
- Pilke by Tuukka Halonen for Skandium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories