Milan 2010: designer Hafsteinn Juliusson of Iceland and Italy presented flavoured paper snacks in Milan last week.
Called Slim Chips, the snacks are made of edible paper with organic colours and flavours in peppermint, blueberry and sweet potato.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Juliusson:
Slim Chips are good and they contain no calories. Instead of getting fat you can now eat paper with different flavors. It's like eating tasty air. The Slim Chips are made out of edible paper and pure organic tastes.
- Movie: Peroni Collaborazioni Talk with F…ormafantasma part 2
- Neolastic Vases by Studio Sjoerd Jonkers
- Tokujin Yoshioka to unveil mirrored glas…s table for Glas Italia in Milan
- Arper to relaunch Lina Bo Bardi's Bowl C…hair
- Mirror Virus by Pieke Bergmans
- "Technology is going to turn the entire …fashion industry inside out"
- The Felt Cornershop by Lucy Sparrow sell…s hand-stitched groceries
- Paceman by MINI
- Taxing Art by Beta Tank
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories