Milan 2010: designer Hafsteinn Juliusson of Iceland and Italy presented flavoured paper snacks in Milan last week.
Called Slim Chips, the snacks are made of edible paper with organic colours and flavours in peppermint, blueberry and sweet potato.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Juliusson:
Slim Chips are good and they contain no calories. Instead of getting fat you can now eat paper with different flavors. It's like eating tasty air. The Slim Chips are made out of edible paper and pure organic tastes.
- Karimoku New Standard's wooden chairs st…ack like supermarket trolleys
- Walking City dresses by Ying Gao
- Arper showcases Saya and Juno chairs at …new London showroom
- Dezeen’s Milan favourites
- Limited Art Edition 2009 by Freitag
- Night Night by Vanessa Hordies
- Irish studios collaborate on designs for… Milan exhibition
- Cellulose tableware that never needs was…hing up
- Patchwork by Amy Hunting
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories