Milan 2010: designer Hafsteinn Juliusson of Iceland and Italy presented flavoured paper snacks in Milan last week.
Called Slim Chips, the snacks are made of edible paper with organic colours and flavours in peppermint, blueberry and sweet potato.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Juliusson:
Slim Chips are good and they contain no calories. Instead of getting fat you can now eat paper with different flavors. It's like eating tasty air. The Slim Chips are made out of edible paper and pure organic tastes.
- Bread Shoes by R&E Praspaliauskas
- Moritz Waldemeyer puts laser beams in Hu…ssein Chalayan dresses
- Beau Sauvage at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Luke Jerram transforms Bristol's Park St…reet into 90 metre water slide
- Smart Highway by Studio Roosegaarde
- Silver Candlesticks by David Taylor
- Kawamura Ganjavian designs Kangaroo Ligh…t for the bottom of your bag
- Istanbul Twilight by Siba Sahabi
- E8 table by Mathias Hahn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories