Milan 2010: Dutch designer Roel-jan Elsinga has created an angry little felt-covered chair called Fury!
The bright red chair is described as a "fashion chair".
The chair was presented at the HIDDEN HEROES exhibition in the Nhow Hotel at Via Tortona 35 in Milan last week.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category. Here's some text from the designer:
A fearless little chair, that barks but doesn’t bite. Fury! is a lively and visually noisy little fellow.
But he means well. At night he walks around your space, blowing off steam, cursing a bit.
But the cheeky little f**ker has a heart of gold and is actually really really sweet, and he loves being petted…
As with most people it’s an inside-outside thing.
Name of product: Fury!
Type of product: fashion chair
Material: metal/wood frame, felt covering
Size: seat height 43cm
Colour: bright red
Special features: at night it comes alive and walks round your home
Completion date: March 2010
Manufacturer: Elsinga Design
Designer: Roel-jan Elsinga
- Fabrica and Modern Design Review curate …installations at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Vanitas lamp by Charlotte Dumoncel d'Arg…ence
- Stuart Haygarth at ToolsGalerie
- Smoke by Bevk Perović Arhitekti
- Atelier van Lieshout at Giò Marconi, Mi…lan
- How they did the floor at the KEF launch
- Färg & Blanche stitch wood together to …form furniture
- Typefaces by Wim Crouwel for The Foundry
- "East London has a great creative atmosp…here" - Gitta Gschwendtner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories