Milan 2010: Dutch designer Roel-jan Elsinga has created an angry little felt-covered chair called Fury!
The bright red chair is described as a "fashion chair".
The chair was presented at the HIDDEN HEROES exhibition in the Nhow Hotel at Via Tortona 35 in Milan last week.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category. Here's some text from the designer:
A fearless little chair, that barks but doesn’t bite. Fury! is a lively and visually noisy little fellow.
But he means well. At night he walks around your space, blowing off steam, cursing a bit.
But the cheeky little f**ker has a heart of gold and is actually really really sweet, and he loves being petted…
As with most people it’s an inside-outside thing.
Name of product: Fury!
Type of product: fashion chair
Material: metal/wood frame, felt covering
Size: seat height 43cm
Colour: bright red
Special features: at night it comes alive and walks round your home
Completion date: March 2010
Manufacturer: Elsinga Design
Designer: Roel-jan Elsinga
- Interview: Michelle Ogundehin at Dezeen …Studio part 1
- Iris by Mimi Zou at Show RCA 2012
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- James Lee designs Paperclip Armrest to e…nd elbow grapples on the plane
- Dame and Knight by Lu Flux
- Infrasons by Matali Crasset
- AE+Y Mobile Phone by Yves Behar for Æsi…r
- Naoto Fukasawa at IMM Cologne
- AC02 Jewel by Saskia Diez for e15
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories