South Korean product designer Ramei Keum has designed a clothes rail where the ends of the frame are shaped like hangers.
Called Axis, the product is made of tubular stainless steel.
Its shape means jackets can be hung over the ends.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Keum:
Axis is a stand hanger which its frame itself has a function of a hanger. Some people will have an experience not hanging up clothes since a stand hanger doesn’t have an aid hanger (a small hanger). In such an experience, I found a design point of Axis. A simple change of its structure makes Axis have two hidden hangers with a formative feature.
Dimension_W 400 D 1000 H 1750
|Pisa sofa by
|Hanger Chair by
- Bullet Collection by Studio Itai Bar-On …and Oded Webman
- Church Street Bench by Bahbak Hashemi-Ne…zhad
- Angle lights by Tom Dixon
- Bold by Studio Job at Designhuis, Eindho…ven
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shops at desig…njunction and 100% Design
- Tinkebell. at Torch Gallery
- A Shelf of Tables is three desks in one …shelving unit
- Podcast talk: Alan Aldridge at the Desig…n Museum
- BERG by Thorunn Arnadottir
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories