South Korean product designer Ramei Keum has designed a clothes rail where the ends of the frame are shaped like hangers.
Called Axis, the product is made of tubular stainless steel.
Its shape means jackets can be hung over the ends.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Keum:
Axis is a stand hanger which its frame itself has a function of a hanger. Some people will have an experience not hanging up clothes since a stand hanger doesn’t have an aid hanger (a small hanger). In such an experience, I found a design point of Axis. A simple change of its structure makes Axis have two hidden hangers with a formative feature.
Dimension_W 400 D 1000 H 1750
|Pisa sofa by
|Hanger Chair by
- Delicious by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Season chair by Piero Lissoni comprises …two simple volumes
- Thanks for the Sun colour-changing lamps… by Arnout Meijer
- 19 Greek Street design gallery opens in …London
- Paul Loebach's PEG chair slots together …(suggestively)
- Folded Leaf by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Nendo's Tokyo Tribal furniture incorpora…tes bamboo baskets
- Big Ben by Marcel Wanders
- Farm 432: Insect Breeding by Katharina U…nger
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories