South Korean product designer Ramei Keum has designed a clothes rail where the ends of the frame are shaped like hangers.
Called Axis, the product is made of tubular stainless steel.
Its shape means jackets can be hung over the ends.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Keum:
Axis is a stand hanger which its frame itself has a function of a hanger. Some people will have an experience not hanging up clothes since a stand hanger doesn’t have an aid hanger (a small hanger). In such an experience, I found a design point of Axis. A simple change of its structure makes Axis have two hidden hangers with a formative feature.
Dimension_W 400 D 1000 H 1750
|Pisa sofa by
|Hanger Chair by
- Movie: Campana Brothers at GlassLab
- Designed in Hackney: Leutton Postle AW12… collection
- Färg & Blanche designs quilted Emily ch…air for Gärsnäs
- Skin Collection by Pepe Heykoop
- By a Thread by Dominic Wilcox
- Mondaine's Stop2Go watch launches in red… and black at Dezeen Watch Store
- Vondel Verses by Anouk Vogel and Johan S…elbing
- Victorian Grandfather Chair and Chippend…ale Writing Desk by Adam Rowe
- Mind Chair by Beta Tank
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories