South Korean product designer Ramei Keum has designed a clothes rail where the ends of the frame are shaped like hangers.
Called Axis, the product is made of tubular stainless steel.
Its shape means jackets can be hung over the ends.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Keum:
Axis is a stand hanger which its frame itself has a function of a hanger. Some people will have an experience not hanging up clothes since a stand hanger doesn’t have an aid hanger (a small hanger). In such an experience, I found a design point of Axis. A simple change of its structure makes Axis have two hidden hangers with a formative feature.
Dimension_W 400 D 1000 H 1750
|Pisa sofa by
|Hanger Chair by
- The Portal by Bureau A
- //Slash sofa by Adrien Rovero for Campeg…gi
- Just Black by Marsotto Edizioni
- Flying City Tableware by Carsten Höller… for Nymphenburg
- World's first supersonic private jet wil…l replace windows with live-streaming screens
- Designers in Residence at the Design Mus…eum
- Studio Glithero at Nilufar gallery
- Furniture by Pinch
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: up to 40…% off LunaTik watches
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories