South Korean product designer Ramei Keum has designed a clothes rail where the ends of the frame are shaped like hangers.
Called Axis, the product is made of tubular stainless steel.
Its shape means jackets can be hung over the ends.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Keum:
Axis is a stand hanger which its frame itself has a function of a hanger. Some people will have an experience not hanging up clothes since a stand hanger doesn’t have an aid hanger (a small hanger). In such an experience, I found a design point of Axis. A simple change of its structure makes Axis have two hidden hangers with a formative feature.
Dimension_W 400 D 1000 H 1750
|Pisa sofa by
|Hanger Chair by
- Simon Legald simplifies wine accessories… for Normann Copenhagen
- The Portal by Bureau A
- Collection #2 by Colonel
- Snøhetta designs new visual identity fo…r Norway's national parks
- Design Miami 2007 catalogue
- Plum Stool by Alvaro Uribe
- Are you the UK’s Young Design Entrepre…neur 2008?
- Vodka bottle by Karim Rashid for Anestas…ia
- Eggwave by WertelOberfell for Neff
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories