Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- New Resin Series by Jo Nagasaka for Esta…blished & Sons
- Uniform Wares new colours at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Dornbracht Conversations 3: panel 2 - Ex…tra/Ordinary
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Denis Guidone
- Grão by Pedrita
- Alicja Prussakowska's Tilia coat stand r…esembles upended wooden skis
- Lianes, Roches, Conques by Ronan & Erwan… Bouroullec at Galerie Kreo
- Moooi unveils 2015 furniture and homewar…e collection
- M2B by Niko de la Faye
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories