Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Fluxus by Karim Rashid and Michela Viane…llo
- John Astbury and Kyuhyung Cho launch Fad…e bathroom collection
- Aston Martin's Vantage GT3 is designed t…o "bridge the gap between road and track"
- Tokujin Yoshioka launches mobile phone
- dezeen loves... COMPANY'S annual report
- Kelp Objects by Julia Lohmann
- Fabrica researchers explore temperature …theme for sensory installation in Milan
- Stack printer by Mugi Yamamoto
- World Cup 2014 final features "most test…ed" football ever
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories