Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Spontaneous City in the Tree of Heavenby… London Fieldworks
- SEAM roto-moulded lighting by Annika Fry…e
- Hans J. Wegner's CH88 chair put into pro…duction by Carl Hansen & Son
- Y Chair by Tom Dixon
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
- Omer Polak and Michal Evyatar blow dough… into balloons to create colourful snacks
- Wine bottle by Zaha Hadid for Leo Hillin…ger
- Interview: Justin McGuirk at Dezeen Stud…io
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories