Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Dezeen's Imagine Shop at Selfridges feat…ures augmented-reality watch store and Zaha yacht
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Nigel Coates
- Self Expiring packaging by Kanupriya and… Gautam Goel
- Daniel Widrig uses DIY 3D printing proce…ss to produce pixellated stool
- Mimosa by Jason Bruges Studio
- De La Espada launches new collection wit…h a chair by Luca Nichetto
- Campana Brothers at the V&A
- Reduced Carbon Footprint Souvenirs by H√…©ctor Serrano
- Sire by Aekae and Swisshorn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories