Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- No Noise de-branded design at Selfridges
- Angle lights by Tom Dixon
- Today at Dezeen Platform: C.A.N
- Tom Dixon Shop by Studio Toogood
- Bucket Vase by Qubus Design Studio
- Color Reform Spectrum Edition by ABC Car…pet & Home
- Wrong for Hay collection
- Moonbird by Yukio Hashimoto for Yamagiwa
- BBCX365 by Johnny Selman
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories