Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Konstantin Grcic for Plank
- Kartell presents new Ettore Sottsass col…lection in Memphis-themed exhibition
- The Traveller by Arne Quinze for Louis V…uitton
- Cube 6 by Naho Matsuno
- Hallo Light by 45 Kilo
- The Other Way by Carl Clerkin
- Chairs by Guido Garotti
- Love the Bird by Marc Dibeh
- Wouldn't it be nice... at Somerset House
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories