Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- "Working for everybody is a waste of ene…rgy" - Hella Jongerius
- Invert Footwear by Elisa van Joolen
- Piet Hein Eek and Roderick Vos collabora…te with disadvantaged makers for Social Label initiative
- Kids’ Furniture by Bo Reudler Studio
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
- Sine Cabinet by Dik Scheepers
- Kristina Dam designs pale oak furniture …to incorporate plants
- No Place Like Home GPS shoes by Dominic …Wilcox
- dezeen launches IDF blog
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories