Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Space Copenhagen creates nautical lamps …for &tradition
- Scraplights by Graypants
- Espasso launches Oscar Niemeyer and Jorg…e Zalszupin furniture re-editions
- Voyage to Uchronia by Matali Crasset at …Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac
- Furniture by Simon Hasan for Vauxhall Co…llective
- Dezeen's top ten: bookcases
- Pixel animations at London 2012 Olympic …closing ceremony by Crystal CG
- Another Kountry by Roy McMakin
- Solar plane to embark on fuel-free fligh…t around the world
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories