Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Silvia Fado designs impact absorbers f…or more comfortable high-heeled shoes
- Trash Cube by Nicolas Le Moigne
- Swarm by Mike and Maaike
- Featured designer: Yves Béhar
- Multithread by Clemens Weisshaar and R…eed Kram
- For Rest Table by SPEAC
- "Not all design is for the general goo…d," says MoMA's Paola Antonelli
- Royal Extreme by Una Hlin Kristjansdot…tir
- Chinese stools by Wieki Somers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories