Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Pal stool by Hallgeir Homstvedt for One …Nordic
- Via Fondazza brass vases by Paolo Dell'E…lce are modelled on still life paintings
- Hush by Freyja Sewell
- Maarten Baas in Milan
- Man Made Moon by Sam Jacob
- Maarten Baas named Design Miami/ Designe…r of the Year
- Plastic table by Tokujin Yoshioka for Ka…rtell sparkles like crystal glass
- Heinz Mack installs towering golden colu…mns on a Venetian island
- OOO Lamp by Vasiliy Butenko
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories