Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Haptic Chair by Trine Kjaer Design Stu…dio
- Angle lights by Tom Dixon
- Amma Studio's stools and tables combin…e cement with BB pellets and coffee grounds
- Hulger launches second design for Plum…en designer low-energy light bulb
- Mark the last veil by Roos Kuipers
- Whitney Graphic Identity by Experiment…al Jetset
- Roc Apeldoorn classroom by Jurgen Bey
- Bellows by Benjamin Hubert for Nava
- Eindhoven designer Piet Hein Eek: "I a…lways want to make my own stuff"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories