Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Frederik Roijé at TuttoBene
- Tent London and designersblock movie
- Frank Lloyd Wright Collection by AdamRee…d Tucker and The LEGO Group
- Meaningless Excitement footwear by Y-3 a…nd Peter Saville
- Dezeen archive: telephones
- Fabrica reinterprets everyday objects fo…r Extra-Ordinary Gallery at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- "Bosnian handicraft meets Scandinavian d…esign" in Monica Förster's range for Zanat
- Scum Light by Jerszy Seymour
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories