Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Jan Rose
- Bend-Sofa by Patricia Urquiola
- Zipte Link by Michael Young
- Design made of animal products on show i…n Formafantasma exhibition
- Mooncake by +tongtong
- Trix chair by Schmidinger Möbelbau
- Stitch by Pepe Heykoop
- Pixel animations at London 2012 Olympic …closing ceremony by Crystal CG
- Is This the Coolest Chair Ever Made? by …Charlie Davidson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories