Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- dezeen launches IDF blog
- Moritz Waldemeyer puts laser beams in …Hussein Chalayan dresses
- The Chicken Projectby Kieren Jones
- JamScape photographed by Luke Hayes
- Pinxo by Ferran Lajara
- Pheasant Light by Ed Carpenter for The…o
- Smart cup by Yves Behar knows precisel…y what's in your drink
- Monster Chair by Marcel Wanders for Mo…ooi
- REK Bookcase Junior by Reinier de Jong
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories