Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- "Storage is disappearing from offices" -… Erwan Bouroullec
- David Gill Galleries at DesignArt Londo…n
- Rewrite and Etagère de Coin at Ligne Ro…set Westend
- Benjamin Hubert plays with slip-casting …process to create seamed ceramic tableware
- Dressed collection by Jens Praet
- Silestone Slab Vases by Form Us With Lov…e for Cosentino
- Balloon by Uli Budde for Vertigo Bird
- Pavilion made of 3D-printed salt by Emer…ging Objects
- Dezeen archive: shoes by architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories