Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £1…00 on GO by Naoto Fukasawa
- The Regional Blanket by Vík Prjónsdót…tir
- Matali Crasset creates faceted presentat…ion cases from concrete
- VIK lounge chair by Arian Brekveld for S…pectrum
- The Wish List: emerging designers produc…e objects for Hadid, Foster, Rogers and more
- Furniture by Resident at designjunction
- Dezeen Screen: Confluences and Entailles… at Ligne Roset Westend
- Five Star Crockery by Judith Montens
- Blast by Guy Mishaly
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories