Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Tokyo Design Tide seeks designers
- A Million Times by Humans Since 1982
- Spirit House Chair by Daniel Libeskind
- Li Edelkoort exhibits Issey Miyake garme…nts at Design Museum Holon
- B Bench by Konstantin Grcic for BD Barce…lona Design
- Chameleonic gemstones map brain activity… across headdress by The Unseen
- Carafe with a chopped spout by Michael S…choner
- Jason Bruges Studio for Veuve Clicquot
- Cube 6 by Naho Matsuno
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories