Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- GINA Light Visionary Model by BMW
- "American taste is different" say New …York designers
- Crazy Hair by Studio Marisol and Culde…Sac
- Hallo Light by 45 Kilo
- Rene Siebum manipulates door handles t…o explore the sense of touch
- Sensory Sky by Sieger Design for Dornb…racht
- Stair by JDS Architects for Bench 10
- Furniture made from soil then baked li…ke bread by Erez Nevi Pana
- Fabrica and Modern Design Review curat…e installations at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories