Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto 2
- Global Warming Rug by NEL for Nanimarqui…na
- Movie: Nike Basketball Hyper Elite Unifo…rm
- Edible water bottle replaces plastic wit…h algae
- Mobile Gastfreundschaft by Kollectiv Sta…dtpark
- Tyvek Vase by Jiwon Choi
- Chrono Shredder by Susanna Hertrich
- Paul Smith tints Anglepoise desk lamp wi…th clashing colours
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories