Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- The Honeycomb Vase 2007 by Studio Libert…iny
- Aberrant's styrofoam ceiling installatio…n celebrates wasting time at work
- Water Lily by Ryuji Nakamura
- Continue Time by Sander Mulder
- Luca Cipelletti plasters Milan gallery w…ith manure for Shit Show
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
- Lyndon Neri and Alberto Alessi pay tribu…te to Michael Graves
- Stripes and Peignes by Philippe Nigro fo…r Ligne Roset
- Tent Sofa by Philippe Malouin for Campeg…gi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories