Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Summer in the City by Michael Robinson a…t Dezeen Super Store
- Resin Tables by Roel Huisman
- Clothes by Lamija Suljevic
- Chipperfield w102 by David Chipperfield …for Wästberg
- A Sign in Space by Gunilla Klingberg
- Max Frommeld and Arno Mathies create a f…olding sled
- Aluminium and timber light shades by Nic…k Sadowsky use gravity to maintain shape
- Parhelia by Asif Khan
- Magnum lamp by Patrycja Domanska and Fel…ix Gieselmann is four lights in one
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories