Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Futuristic Primitivism/Instinctive Overr…ide by Ross Lovegrove
- Furniture by Pinch
- In a Room by Karen Ryan
- Boombench by NL Architects
- Selfridges windows curated by Designersb…lock
- Sibling's wifi-blocking ON/OFF installat…ion creates a disconnected "cold spot"
- Unpølished by Dik Scheepers
- Jule Waibel recreates origami paper dres…ses in chiffon
- Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 1970…-1990 at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories