Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Devil Amongst the Tailors by Aberrant Ar…chitecture
- Sebastian Cox and Lorna Singleton use an…cient crafting technique to weave wooden furniture
- Inga Sempé unveils quilt-covered Ruché… armchair for Ligne Roset
- 100% Inspiration: Andrew Waugh
- A Tribute to Camper by Hella Jongerius
- Jean Paul Gaultier x Melissa
- Gagosian shows images of Newson show
- Blank Wall Clock by Martí Guixé for Al…essi
- Jaguar's cars could "tap drivers on the …shoulder" to prevent cyclist deaths
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories