Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Fab.com and One Nordic reveal first coll…ection under new design brand Hem
- Fury! by Roel-jan Elsinga
- MUT Design uses copper, marble and ash f…or "seductive" freestanding kitchen
- Perspectives by John Pawson at St Paul's… Cathedral
- Tint room dividers by Kristine Five Melv…ær
- Hussein Chalayan at the Design Museum
- Skitsch launches in Milan
- One Day Paper Waste by Jens Praet
- Z.BOX by Zaha Hadid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories