Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Slim Office by Bertjan Pot
- Concept car by Ross Lovegrove for Rena…ult
- Seracs sofa by Alfredo Häberli
- Today at Dezeen Platform: mode:lina
- Stair by JDS Architects for Bench 10
- The Extrapolation Factory holds design… workshops that explore possible futures
- Stockholm Furniture Fair installation …by Gert Wingårdh and Kustaa Saksi
- Design against the clock at Establishe…d & Sons
- The World's Longest Table For All Cult…ures by UNStudio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories