Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- False Friends by Coarse
- "East London has a thriving community of… creative people" - Nicolas Roope
- La Cantine de la Ménagerie de Verre by …Matali Crasset
- Nike UK Headquarters redesign by Rosie L…ee
- FHNY Collection by Florian Hauswirth
- "The internet has escaped out into the s…treet" - James Bridle at Designed in Hackney Day
- Bookspile by Andrius Pocius
- Rammed Earthenware by Bril
- Leather Lampshades by Pepe Heykoop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories