Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Slim Office by Bertjan Pot
- Glück XL by Naomi Paul in The Changing …Room at Dezeen Super Store
- Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Trilogy by Karen Ryan
- Petal-shaped mobiles balance above GamFr…atesi's lounge at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Poured Bar by Studio Glithero
- Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
- Piet Hein Eek prints Rijksmuseum artwork…s onto flatpack stools
- VOID V03 alarm by David Ericsson at Deze…en Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories