Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Ron Arad's Spring furniture collection "…turned the direction of Moroso"
- Titanic by Luka Or for Monkey Business
- Virgola by Giulio Manzoni for Campeggi
- Nendo bases wire Basket Lamp on Japanese… kitchenware
- Philippe Starck adds stools made from re…cycled materials to his Broom collection for Emeco
- Weave Your Lighting by Kwangho Lee
- Valentine by Marcel Wanders for Moooi
- STEEL chair by Reinier de Jong
- Time Elapsed by Philippe Malouin and Lob…meyr
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories