Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Alain Gilles' extendable Tracks Table re…veals its inner workings
- First collection from new Dublin design …brand includes a table with a hammock underneath
- Moody Nest by Hanna Emelie Ernsting
- Jaime Hayón on Gestalten.tv
- Here! Sod T-Shirt Packaging by Prompt De…sign
- Bearina by Ronen Kadushin
- Split series by Peter Marigold
- Fly Factory produces insect pate that "t…astes like chicken"
- Mars Colonisation by ZA Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories