Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Modernatique by Hyung Suk Cho
- Ronde Pendant by Oliver Schick for GUBI
- Alle by Luca Nichetto for Skitsch
- A Touch of Green at Droog
- Register now for free entry to Tent Lond…on
- Van Eijk & Van der Lubbe design "an expe…rience in motion" for Volvo
- Cortex 3D-printed cast by Jake Evill
- Skeleton by Roger Arquer
- 111 Navy Chair by Emeco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories