Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Architonic presents products from Salone… del Mobile and Euroluce 2009
- Gagosian shows more Newson pieces
- Juergen Mayer H. exhibits stone sculptur…e based on data-protection patterns in Miami
- Fragile Beasts sculpture made from paper… by Łódź University of Technology students
- Talma chair by Benjamin Hubert for Moros…o
- Concept Cabin by Airbus
- Alan Aldridge at the Design Museum
- Opera by Axel Enthoven
- GIGS.2.GO by Bolt Group
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories