Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- From Now to Eternity
- Diversity by Nacho Carbonell
- Bio-Customized Sneakers by Rayfish
- Snap clip-on supports create furniture f…rom found objects
- Biomass by Ahhaproject
- Campana Brothers video interview 2
- Clip, Stamp, Fold: The Radical Architec…ture of Little Magazines, at the Architectural Association
- Boundaries between analogue and digital …tools "are becoming irrelevant"
- AM02 and AM03 Air Multiplier fans by Dys…on
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories