Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Wool pyramids form origami-inspired Bloo…m blanket
- W-eye by Matteo Ragni for MAWOOD
- Chandigarh by Doshi Levien
- Sebastian Cox uses coppiced wood to crea…te Underwood furniture collection
- Nendo bottles 20 "different kinds of rai…n" for Words installation
- Moving petals express "fragility of life…" in Interconnection by Nao Tamura
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: £23 off… Kaj by Karim Rashid for Alessi
- Bite Me edible desk lamp by Victor Vette…rlein
- JamesPlumb repurposes antique Burnished …Indigo fabric for lampshades and sofa upholstery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories