Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Basic Armchair by Lagranja Design
- The Smallest Show in Milan by FOC
- Discipline launches in Milan
- Tron chair by Dror
- Zigzag by ISSSStudio and deSc
- Third by Max Lamb for E&Y
- Tout Va Bien cabinet by Antoine Audiau a…nd Manuel Warosz
- The Bradley tactile timepiece launches i…n Europe at Dezeen Watch Store
- Cat Mckee at New Designers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories