Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Jasper Morrison curates exhibition chr…onicling 80 years of Molteni design collaborations
- Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Govert Flint's Dynamic Chair turns the… body into a computer mouse
- Rhubarb by Emma Marga Blanche at 20 De…signers at Biologiska
- Recycled marble dust used to create si…mple homeware range by Francesca Gattello
- Moodwall by Urban Alliance
- Forest Light by Ontwerpduo
- Istanbul Twilight by Siba Sahabi
- Andreas Engesvik applies simple geomet…ries to Fogia furniture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories