Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Wire-chair by Nendo
- AIR3 by USIN-e
- Calculator by Alex Hulme
- Fergana by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- "We were fascinated by what to do with a…ll these coins" - Aberrant Architecture
- Sosia by Emanuele Magini for Campeggi
- Marc Newson for G-Star RAW
- Ross Lovegrove at Philips de Pury
- Dezeen Platform: Clinton Sheldon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories