Each clock features mouldings of bones, animals and weapons alongside more traditional leaves and scrolls.
They were on show at the Circleculture Gallery until last week, alongside Strumbel's KRUZIFIX project. More information in our earlier story.
See all our stories about clocks and watches in our special category.
Photographs are by Oliver Rath or Sarah Davies.
|The Alarming Clock by
|All our stories
- Okum redesigns the common extension cabl…e
- Crystal Bulb by Lee Broom at Dezeen Supe…r Store
- Knotted by Judith van den Boom and Sharo…n Geschiere
- M6 chair by Joe Buttigieg
- 17 Days of Summer by Jordon Cheung
- AL-10 by Vuk Jakovljevic
- Gabriel Chandelier at the Château de Ve…rsailles by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- David Chipperfield creates simple furnit…ure from wooden planks
- Patterned plates decorated using a pendu…lum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories