Dutch designer Tim Vinke has created a mobile office made up of a desk and two chairs that fit together like pieces of a puzzle to form a trolley.
Called Kruikantoor, the piece is made from light-weight foam and equipped with wheels. It can be swiftly packed up, transported and set up somewhere else.
The portable unit also includes a light, storage and electricity connection.
Here's some more information from the designer:
Put your office together in a simple and easy way, with the ability to put your entire desk together into one object. For a starting entrepreneur, without a fixed location, it is essential to swiftly change place and move from to A to B.
The 'Kruikantoor; exists out of 2 chairs, a table, light, electricity connection and storage space. The object is crafted from EPS Foam, covered with a coating existing of polyurea hotspray.
|Minimal Work Station
by Fredrik Paulsen
- Honey bees can be trained to detect canc…er "in ten minutes" says designer
- Jin Kuramoto adds maple furniture to Mat…suso T range
- "The grid is the underwear of the book" …- Massimo Vignelli
- Chris Bangle podcast interview
- Droog New York by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Lagrange34 chocolate by Jjuice
- "There's not much innovation" in Italian… furniture design says Discipline's Renato Preti
- Packaging Lights by Anke Weiss
- Free Falling by Ezri Tarazi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories