Dutch designer Tim Vinke has created a mobile office made up of a desk and two chairs that fit together like pieces of a puzzle to form a trolley.
Called Kruikantoor, the piece is made from light-weight foam and equipped with wheels. It can be swiftly packed up, transported and set up somewhere else.
The portable unit also includes a light, storage and electricity connection.
Here's some more information from the designer:
Put your office together in a simple and easy way, with the ability to put your entire desk together into one object. For a starting entrepreneur, without a fixed location, it is essential to swiftly change place and move from to A to B.
The 'Kruikantoor; exists out of 2 chairs, a table, light, electricity connection and storage space. The object is crafted from EPS Foam, covered with a coating existing of polyurea hotspray.
|Minimal Work Station
by Fredrik Paulsen
- Strange Symphony by Philipp Weber
- Fan Table by Mauricio Affonso at Ventura… Lambrate
- Cabinet Bestiarium at Vertigo Bird
- Nendo bases furniture for Walt Disney Ja…pan on Winnie-the-Pooh characters
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for T…acchini
- Studio Job designs "rock and roll" garde…n furniture for Seletti
- Flooded London by Squint/Opera 2
- Paperlove at Design Miami
- Dezeen podcast: Ergonomics - Real Design… at the Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories