Dutch designer Tim Vinke has created a mobile office made up of a desk and two chairs that fit together like pieces of a puzzle to form a trolley.
Called Kruikantoor, the piece is made from light-weight foam and equipped with wheels. It can be swiftly packed up, transported and set up somewhere else.
The portable unit also includes a light, storage and electricity connection.
Here's some more information from the designer:
Put your office together in a simple and easy way, with the ability to put your entire desk together into one object. For a starting entrepreneur, without a fixed location, it is essential to swiftly change place and move from to A to B.
The 'Kruikantoor; exists out of 2 chairs, a table, light, electricity connection and storage space. The object is crafted from EPS Foam, covered with a coating existing of polyurea hotspray.
|Minimal Work Station
by Fredrik Paulsen
- Lee Broom to create pastiche department …store inside empty shops for Milan exhibition
- False Friends by Coarse
- Papillons Graphiques by Chris Waind
- Matthew Hilton by Matthew Hilton
- Strike Matchboxes by Shane Schneck and C…lara von Zweigbergk for Hay
- Dezeen Watch Store launches two timepiec…es for women by Daniel Wellington
- From Here For Here by Ariane Prin
- New Pinterest board: glass furniture
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories