Dutch designer Tim Vinke has created a mobile office made up of a desk and two chairs that fit together like pieces of a puzzle to form a trolley.
Called Kruikantoor, the piece is made from light-weight foam and equipped with wheels. It can be swiftly packed up, transported and set up somewhere else.
The portable unit also includes a light, storage and electricity connection.
Here's some more information from the designer:
Put your office together in a simple and easy way, with the ability to put your entire desk together into one object. For a starting entrepreneur, without a fixed location, it is essential to swiftly change place and move from to A to B.
The 'Kruikantoor; exists out of 2 chairs, a table, light, electricity connection and storage space. The object is crafted from EPS Foam, covered with a coating existing of polyurea hotspray.
|Minimal Work Station
by Fredrik Paulsen
- Designers react to the Apple Watch
- Paper Eyelashes by Paperself at The Te…mporium
- Clarity Bike by Designaffairs
- N12 3D-printed bikini by Continuum Fas…hion and Shapeways
- Opera by Axel Enthoven
- Upside Down by TAF for Hay
- Meaningless Excitement Spring Summer 2…014 fashion collection by Y-3 and Peter Saville
- Stitch lamp by TAF
- P-Tree by Aandeboom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories