The yellow espresso machine is inspired by the the Bauhaus movement and from the same project as Espresso Solo by Shmuel Linski (see our previous story).
Here’s some more information from Yaniv, who is due to graduate next year:
I designed this espresso machine during my last semester.
Influenced by Italians designers and the Bauhaus, I wanted to create a simple espresso machine which was built from 3 tubes at the heart of it.
But also to create a "interesting balance" by separate and lift the upper plate moving a side the main tube from it base.
The logo on the machine is "nespresso".
by Shmuel Linski
- Marble Lights by Studio Vit
- Dominic Wilcox: "I'm deadly serious ab…out being playful"
- Smart Highway by Studio Roosegaarde
- Wonderwall’s Bape Kids opens in Toky…o
- The Narcissist by NHDRO for BD Barcelo…na Design
- Campana Brothers video interview 3
- Nodi Contemporanei by Loredana Bonora
- Snøhetta designs new visual identity …for Norway's national parks
- Mechanical Mirrors by Daniel Rozin rep…licate images using everyday objects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories