The yellow espresso machine is inspired by the the Bauhaus movement and from the same project as Espresso Solo by Shmuel Linski (see our previous story).
Here’s some more information from Yaniv, who is due to graduate next year:
I designed this espresso machine during my last semester.
Influenced by Italians designers and the Bauhaus, I wanted to create a simple espresso machine which was built from 3 tubes at the heart of it.
But also to create a "interesting balance" by separate and lift the upper plate moving a side the main tube from it base.
The logo on the machine is "nespresso".
by Shmuel Linski
- Algae lamp by Christian Vivanco
- Haze Series by Wonmin Park Studio
- Bite Me edible desk lamp by Victor Vette…rlein
- Deptford Design Market Challenge
- Renault unveils Kwid Concept car equippe…d with traffic-spotting drone
- Hall 11 at IMM Cologne by UNStudio
- From Now to Eternity
- Eley Kishimoto and Fossil launch watch w…ith a "new way of telling time"
- Sewing box cabinet by Kiki van Eijk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories