The yellow espresso machine is inspired by the the Bauhaus movement and from the same project as Espresso Solo by Shmuel Linski (see our previous story).
Here’s some more information from Yaniv, who is due to graduate next year:
I designed this espresso machine during my last semester.
Influenced by Italians designers and the Bauhaus, I wanted to create a simple espresso machine which was built from 3 tubes at the heart of it.
But also to create a "interesting balance" by separate and lift the upper plate moving a side the main tube from it base.
The logo on the machine is "nespresso".
by Shmuel Linski
- FLIP alarm clock turns off by turning it… over
- Design Museum drops Designer of Year sho…w
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Suited Case by Erik De Nijs
- Designed in Hackney: Drum tables by Cori…nna Warm
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- House Numbers Project by Medium
- The Capsule by Tom Dixon for Adidas
- Biennale Interieur 2014 award winners re…alise bar concepts at Kortrijk Xpo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories