The yellow espresso machine is inspired by the the Bauhaus movement and from the same project as Espresso Solo by Shmuel Linski (see our previous story).
Here’s some more information from Yaniv, who is due to graduate next year:
I designed this espresso machine during my last semester.
Influenced by Italians designers and the Bauhaus, I wanted to create a simple espresso machine which was built from 3 tubes at the heart of it.
But also to create a "interesting balance" by separate and lift the upper plate moving a side the main tube from it base.
The logo on the machine is "nespresso".
by Shmuel Linski
- XO-3 by fuseproject
- Bookmark lamp by Léonard Kadid
- Bouroullec brothers to launch first fabr…ic collection in Milan for Kvadrat
- IOU Design by TAFr
- The Chicken Projectby Kieren Jones
- W+W by Gabriele and Oscar Buratti with R…oca Innovation Lab
- ROC Apeldoorn reception area by Tjep.
- Robert Stadler at Galerie Emmanuel Perro…tin
- Steve Messam creates crimson bridge from… 20,000 sheets of paper
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories