Bucolic (top) by 5.5 designers are a pair of vasses with trellises for plants to climb. Joost Bells (above) by van Bleiswijk have terracotta stands finished in platinum enamel.
Bijoux (above) by van Eijk consists of two cake stands and a money box with ceramic bases finished in gold enamel.
Veni Vidi Vici (above) by Baron are three vases that can be used either way up.
Maison&Objet continues until 7 September.
Here's some more from Secondome:
SECONDOME Edizioni September 2010
The Secondome family is getting bigger...
Getting bigger is the designers “family” : after Sam Baron together with the young designers from Fabrica (center in research in communication of Benetton group) we invited 5.5 Designers (group of 4 designers), Kiki Van Eijk and Joost Van Bleiswijk (Dutch designers whom reputation is international) for the September 2010 collection.
Getting bigger is also the products “family” : with new items in borosilicated hand blown glass, a material we are using from the beginning and for the very first time this material is coloured or combined with our traditionnal ceramic produced on a wheel and enamelled with gold or platinium.
|Glass Skin by van Eijk
and van Bleiswijk
|Down Side Up
|Cut and Paste by Kiki van Eijk at Secondome|
- Nubilo sofa by Constance Guisset for Pet…ite Friture offers pebble-shaped cushions for comfort
- OUYA by Fuseproject
- "Smart" bicycle by Vanhawks gives direct…ions with flashing lights and vibrating safety alerts
- "There's not much innovation" in Italian… furniture design says Discipline's Renato Preti
- The Incredible Shrinking Man by Arne Hen…driks
- Jean Paul Gaultier x Melissa
- Lamp modelled on an owl's eye by Jun Yas…umoto for Ligne Roset
- New Resin Series by Jo Nagasaka for Esta…blished & Sons
- Book Vases by Laura Cahill
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories