Bucolic (top) by 5.5 designers are a pair of vasses with trellises for plants to climb. Joost Bells (above) by van Bleiswijk have terracotta stands finished in platinum enamel.
Bijoux (above) by van Eijk consists of two cake stands and a money box with ceramic bases finished in gold enamel.
Veni Vidi Vici (above) by Baron are three vases that can be used either way up.
Maison&Objet continues until 7 September.
Here's some more from Secondome:
SECONDOME Edizioni September 2010
The Secondome family is getting bigger...
Getting bigger is the designers “family” : after Sam Baron together with the young designers from Fabrica (center in research in communication of Benetton group) we invited 5.5 Designers (group of 4 designers), Kiki Van Eijk and Joost Van Bleiswijk (Dutch designers whom reputation is international) for the September 2010 collection.
Getting bigger is also the products “family” : with new items in borosilicated hand blown glass, a material we are using from the beginning and for the very first time this material is coloured or combined with our traditionnal ceramic produced on a wheel and enamelled with gold or platinium.
|Glass Skin by van Eijk
and van Bleiswijk
|Down Side Up
|Cut and Paste by Kiki van Eijk at Secondome|
- Tube Chair by KiBiSi for Hay
- Smartphone app Human draws maps of urban… movement
- Log Clock by Piotr Stolarski
- Designed in Hackney: Crystal Bulb by Lee… Broom
- Headless rooftop chickens by Rootoftwo r…espond to internet panic levels
- Oki Sato on Nendo's Growing Vases
- Nexus by Yigit Ozer for Kutahya Seramik
- The Ocean Cleanup aims to strip 70 milli…on kilos of plastic from the sea in 10 years
- Sclavi’s Rolling Chair by Sergio Calat…roni Artroom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories