Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has created a transparent mobile phone.
Here's a little text from the designer:
X-RAY for KDDI iida by Tokujin Yoshioka
Apart from arranging visual appearance, I have pondered a design without a shape. This collaboration project started with an enthusiasm of designing a new mobile phone that infuses a fresh, striking idea into today's diversified mobile designs. I came to reach an idea of "designing from inside."
X-RAY is a brand new proposal of a mobile phone with its beautiful transparency and deep texture made by using a special material.
|Nokia E-Cu by
|Phone that drinks coke
by Daizi Zheng
- WWIII by Atelier Van Lieshout for Lensve…lt
- Ovo high chair by CuldeSac
- Sling Back by Quirky
- Emeco launches new collection in Milan d…esigned by Jasper Morrison
- Building Tilelamp at Casa do Lado by 20.…87
- Bottle watch is based on "graphic folly …that intrigued me" says Sam Hecht
- Apple unveils iPhone
- Peter Marigold's cabinets "bleed" as ste…el reacts with tannin
- Wear a representation of your favourite …narcotic around your neck
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories