Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has created a transparent mobile phone.
Here's a little text from the designer:
X-RAY for KDDI iida by Tokujin Yoshioka
Apart from arranging visual appearance, I have pondered a design without a shape. This collaboration project started with an enthusiasm of designing a new mobile phone that infuses a fresh, striking idea into today's diversified mobile designs. I came to reach an idea of "designing from inside."
X-RAY is a brand new proposal of a mobile phone with its beautiful transparency and deep texture made by using a special material.
|Nokia E-Cu by
|Phone that drinks coke
by Daizi Zheng
- Wooden tray replaces one arm of LaSelva'…s Cosmo sofa
- David Ericsson "revels in beech" to crea…te Madonna Chair for Gärsnäs
- Close to be Open by Agnes Ögren and Val…erie Otte
- Snoop and Woopy by Karim Rashid for B-Li…ne
- Lana Mangas by Patricia Urquiola for Gan
- Ion by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Bent by Anne-Cécile Rappa
- Pipe Light by Triptyque
- Campana Brothers for Artecnica
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories