Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has created a transparent mobile phone.
Here's a little text from the designer:
X-RAY for KDDI iida by Tokujin Yoshioka
Apart from arranging visual appearance, I have pondered a design without a shape. This collaboration project started with an enthusiasm of designing a new mobile phone that infuses a fresh, striking idea into today's diversified mobile designs. I came to reach an idea of "designing from inside."
X-RAY is a brand new proposal of a mobile phone with its beautiful transparency and deep texture made by using a special material.
|Nokia E-Cu by
|Phone that drinks coke
by Daizi Zheng
- Mindcraft10 by Danish Crafts
- Great Orwell book covers by David Pearso…n
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sarah Colson
- Soft by Kiki van Eijk
- International Biennial of Graphic Design… in Brno
- Nørd by David Geckeler for Muuto
- "An era is drawing to an end for Italian… design"
- American Apparel launches collection wit…h Memphis Group's Nathalie Du Pasquier
- Lee Broom to create pastiche department …store inside empty shops for Milan exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories