Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has created a transparent mobile phone.
Here's a little text from the designer:
X-RAY for KDDI iida by Tokujin Yoshioka
Apart from arranging visual appearance, I have pondered a design without a shape. This collaboration project started with an enthusiasm of designing a new mobile phone that infuses a fresh, striking idea into today's diversified mobile designs. I came to reach an idea of "designing from inside."
X-RAY is a brand new proposal of a mobile phone with its beautiful transparency and deep texture made by using a special material.
|Nokia E-Cu by
|Phone that drinks coke
by Daizi Zheng
- Studio Makkink & Bey create furniture fo…r a nomadic living room
- Moroso "gave me a chance," says designer… Ross Lovegrove
- Lix 3D-printing pen allows users to crea…te solid drawings in the air
- Cocoon by Tanya Shukstelinsky
- Gubi to launch GamFratesi designs at Pal…azzo Litta in Milan
- WOKmedia show at Design Miami
- Moody Nest by Hanna Emelie Ernsting
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo Rag…ni at Dezeen Watch Store
- Kami pots by Ett La Benn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories