Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has created a transparent mobile phone.
Here's a little text from the designer:
X-RAY for KDDI iida by Tokujin Yoshioka
Apart from arranging visual appearance, I have pondered a design without a shape. This collaboration project started with an enthusiasm of designing a new mobile phone that infuses a fresh, striking idea into today's diversified mobile designs. I came to reach an idea of "designing from inside."
X-RAY is a brand new proposal of a mobile phone with its beautiful transparency and deep texture made by using a special material.
|Nokia E-Cu by
|Phone that drinks coke
by Daizi Zheng
- Quand Jim se Relaxe by Matali Crasset
- Well Done: a food company annual repor…t that has to be cooked first
- Mitoi launches architectural building …block toys
- Nendo bases wire Basket Lamp on Japane…se kitchenware
- Ordinary Architecture stages Hollywood… sign hoax in Los Angeles
- Shell by Julia Krantz
- Furniture II by Atelier Van Lieshout a…t Carpenters Workshop Gallery
- Mr. Matsumoto at Paul Smith
- Woodware by Max Lamb at Gallery Fumi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories