Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka has created a transparent mobile phone.
Here's a little text from the designer:
X-RAY for KDDI iida by Tokujin Yoshioka
Apart from arranging visual appearance, I have pondered a design without a shape. This collaboration project started with an enthusiasm of designing a new mobile phone that infuses a fresh, striking idea into today's diversified mobile designs. I came to reach an idea of "designing from inside."
X-RAY is a brand new proposal of a mobile phone with its beautiful transparency and deep texture made by using a special material.
|Nokia E-Cu by
|Phone that drinks coke
by Daizi Zheng
- Studio Libertiny uses body casts to shap…e Tchair
- Abarth Chair by Fabio Novembre for Casam…ania
- Siren MP3 player by PearsonLloyd
- Work in Progress at the Royal College of… Art
- Truncheons by Cmmnwlth
- Dezeen's Imagine Shop at Selfridges feat…ures augmented-reality watch store and Zaha yacht
- Goodnight Day by JamesPlumb
- dezeen at Design Miami/Basel
- New images of Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie… Massaud
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories