Thai design agency Prompt Design have created a range of t-shirts that are packaged to look like food from a supermarket.
Called Here! Sod, each of the t-shirts feature a graphic representation of a type of food or drink, including bread, beef and cabbage.
These are folded inside vaccuum packs, paper bags, plastic wrappers or disposable cups.
Here's some information from the designers:
Here! Sod created a new line of t-shirts that are sold in simple & distinctive packaging that resemble the packaging of food found in gourmet supermarkets. Each shirt is sold in packaging that resembles different forms of packaging. For example, a 'pork' t-shirt is sold in the Styrofoam deli packaging used in the butcher's section of a supermarket. All the t-shirts in the product line are uniquely packaged to make their products more eye-catching and to create a fun & novel shopping experiences for consumers.
The unique packaging created instant brand recognition amongst consumers which generated large volumes of word-of-mouth advertising.
Design Studio : Prompt Design
Brand : Here Sod
Designer Team: Somchana Kangwarnjit, Passorn Subcharoenpun, Chidchanok Laohawattanakul, Mathurada Bejrananda
|Food packaged like drugs by
|Shoes that are food by
|Packaging as product by
- Ineke Hans' Drawer Table offers storag…e for slender items
- Crown by Chris Martin for Massproducti…ons
- Free shipping on all orders at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Fashion by McQueen and Treacy in new e…xhibition of Isabella Blow's collection
- Forest Light by Ontwerpduo
- Designer cakes by Viktor & Rolf, Studi…o Job and more served up during Design Miami
- Big Ben by Marcel Wanders
- Bouroullec brothers forge wrought-iron… frames for Officina furniture
- Martin Azua's Trees and Rocks table co…ntrasts wood with marble
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories