Called Manifold Clock, the striped sheet is made of Tyvek, and slowly curls and unfurls.
Here's a tiny bit of information from the designers:
The Manifold Clock.
We connected the clock's two hands with a manifold to create a 3D movement.
The time can be read traditionally using the two hands, while a new reading method is created when clock demonstrates an ever-changing form every minute. It is a combination of modern design and simple mechanics.
|Hand in Hand Clock by
|Continue Time by
|The Bent Hands by
Giha Woo and Shingoeun
- Bouroullec brothers to launch first fa…bric collection in Milan for Kvadrat
- Plant Pregnancy by Alice Kim
- Vika's modular bathroom range is desig…ned to create comfortable wash areas
- Mercury by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Fire Works by ECAL
- Solids of Revolution by Max Lamb
- Kaj by Karim Rashid at Dezeen Watch St…ore
- "I brought bird cages back to the Seve…n Dials area" - Dominic Wilcox
- House Numbers Project by Medium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories