Called Manifold Clock, the striped sheet is made of Tyvek, and slowly curls and unfurls.
Here's a tiny bit of information from the designers:
The Manifold Clock.
We connected the clock's two hands with a manifold to create a 3D movement.
The time can be read traditionally using the two hands, while a new reading method is created when clock demonstrates an ever-changing form every minute. It is a combination of modern design and simple mechanics.
|Hand in Hand Clock by
|Continue Time by
|The Bent Hands by
Giha Woo and Shingoeun
- "These products don't look like they've …been made by people living on the street" - Pepe Heykoop
- Droog and Barry Friedman's Smart Deco
- Clocks by Stefan Strumbel
- Home Traveller by Anne Lorenz
- dezeen's new logo
- Story cabinet by Maxim Velčovský
- The Catch by Julia Lohmann
- Trigger Point Mouldings by Touchy-Feely
- Lights by Nathalie Dewez
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories