Called Manifold Clock, the striped sheet is made of Tyvek, and slowly curls and unfurls.
Here's a tiny bit of information from the designers:
The Manifold Clock.
We connected the clock's two hands with a manifold to create a 3D movement.
The time can be read traditionally using the two hands, while a new reading method is created when clock demonstrates an ever-changing form every minute. It is a combination of modern design and simple mechanics.
|Hand in Hand Clock by
|Continue Time by
|The Bent Hands by
Giha Woo and Shingoeun
- Recycled Toy Furniture by Greg Lynn
- Tea stool by Ryan Harc
- Lights by Nathalie Dewez
- Designer cakes by Viktor & Rolf, Studio …Job and more served up during Design Miami
- Bernard Chair by Jonas Lindvall
- Water Calligraphy Device by Nicholas Ha…nna
- V&A's What is Luxury? exhibition questio…ns the value of objects
- Noidoi's multifunctional Pulse daybed co…mbines a resting space, magazine rack and serving tray
- Air Access by Priestmangoode
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories