Called Manifold Clock, the striped sheet is made of Tyvek, and slowly curls and unfurls.
Here's a tiny bit of information from the designers:
The Manifold Clock.
We connected the clock's two hands with a manifold to create a 3D movement.
The time can be read traditionally using the two hands, while a new reading method is created when clock demonstrates an ever-changing form every minute. It is a combination of modern design and simple mechanics.
|Hand in Hand Clock by
|Continue Time by
|The Bent Hands by
Giha Woo and Shingoeun
- Castor by Big-Game for Karimoku New Stan…dard
- Tswana by Patty Johnson
- "East London has a great creative atmosp…here" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Note Design Studio and Norm Architects d…esign patchwork marble tables for Menu
- Meeraboo FL-1 by Victor Vetterlein
- U.F.O at NRW-Forum Kultur und Wirtschaft
- Dezeen podcast: Dieter Rams at the Desig…n Museum
- Wild flowers complete Spring rings by Ga…hee Kang
- Urbanears by Norra Norr
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories