Called Manifold Clock, the striped sheet is made of Tyvek, and slowly curls and unfurls.
Here's a tiny bit of information from the designers:
The Manifold Clock.
We connected the clock's two hands with a manifold to create a 3D movement.
The time can be read traditionally using the two hands, while a new reading method is created when clock demonstrates an ever-changing form every minute. It is a combination of modern design and simple mechanics.
|Hand in Hand Clock by
|Continue Time by
|The Bent Hands by
Giha Woo and Shingoeun
- Ikea launches "deliberately low key" col…lection by Ilse Crawford
- Suspended Figure by Ayako Maruta at Dies…el Denim Gallery Aoyama
- Alicja Prussakowska's Tilia coat stand r…esembles upended wooden skis
- Cloud Installation by Mason Studio
- Wine bottle by Zaha Hadid for Leo Hillin…ger
- Marc Fornes creates pink "envelope of ex…periential tension" for Situation Room installation
- Aluminium animals by Eleanor Trevisanutt…o disguise CCTV cameras
- Arne Jacobsen's Drop chair reintroduced …by Republic of Fritz Hansen
- A Pound of Flesh for 50p (study) by Alex… Chinneck
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories