The Temporium is the only store in the UK stocking the product in special "shoebox" gift packaging, designed by Behar and featuring an old-school boombox on the lid and the legend "That was then... this is now".
Jambox, produced by Jawbone, plays music from iPods, iPads or any Bluetooth-enabled device.
The product comes in black, grey, blue and red and costs £160. See our earlier story about Jambox for more information.
|Yves Béhar's sketches
|All our stories about
- Cappellini in Milan
- Greenland’s first product designer tri…ggers “explosion of new designers” in her homeland
- GINA Light Visionary Model by BMW
- On the Rock vessels by Lee Broom to laun…ch at Milan dinner party
- Beau Sauvage at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Jaime Hayón uses marble and ceramics to… create "fantastical urban landscape" for MINI
- Benjamin Hubert exposes timber frames in… Prop furniture collection for Moroso
- Portus sofa system by Lammhults designed… to create a "room within a room"
- Sweeper and dustpan by Jan Kochański
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories