The Temporium is the only store in the UK stocking the product in special "shoebox" gift packaging, designed by Behar and featuring an old-school boombox on the lid and the legend "That was then... this is now".
Jambox, produced by Jawbone, plays music from iPods, iPads or any Bluetooth-enabled device.
The product comes in black, grey, blue and red and costs £160. See our earlier story about Jambox for more information.
|Yves Béhar's sketches
|All our stories about
- Dezeen Screen: the Yachiyo metal rugby P…hilippe Malouin
- I.V. Plant Pot by Vitamin
- Wallpaper by Linda Florence
- Torsten Neeland creates wooden framework… for new Yohji Yamamoto collection
- Harvest by Asif Khan
- Wearable technology needs to "transcend …the world of gadgets"
- Disfatto by Denis Guidone for D3co
- Crumpled City by Palomar at The Temporiu…m
- Ronny by Daniel Böttcher for Formverlei…h at Dezeen Super Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories