The Temporium is the only store in the UK stocking the product in special "shoebox" gift packaging, designed by Behar and featuring an old-school boombox on the lid and the legend "That was then... this is now".
Jambox, produced by Jawbone, plays music from iPods, iPads or any Bluetooth-enabled device.
The product comes in black, grey, blue and red and costs £160. See our earlier story about Jambox for more information.
|Yves Béhar's sketches
|All our stories about
- GE WattStation by fuseproject
- Dandilight by Benjamin Hubert
- Tonale by David Chipperfield for Aless…i
- Tokujin Yoshioka launches mobile phone
- 4StrikeBike by TSG Essempio
- FLIP alarm clock turns off by turning …it over
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto
- BB.Suit 0.2 is an outfit that cleans p…olluted air
- Olson Kundig Architects based Design M…iami lounge on historic lumber yards
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories