The Temporium is the only store in the UK stocking the product in special "shoebox" gift packaging, designed by Behar and featuring an old-school boombox on the lid and the legend "That was then... this is now".
Jambox, produced by Jawbone, plays music from iPods, iPads or any Bluetooth-enabled device.
The product comes in black, grey, blue and red and costs £160. See our earlier story about Jambox for more information.
|Yves Béhar's sketches
|All our stories about
- Raf Simons tailors textured Kvadrat fabr…ics into men's outerwear
- Nendo reframes the white shirt as centre…piece for COS installation in Milan
- Dezeen podcast: Object Rotterdam 2010
- Belly Love by Florence Jaffrain
- Membrane by Benjamin Hubert for Classico…n
- Fluoless by Nosigner
- Bethan Gray covers Ella furniture for Wo…rkhouse in brightly coloured upholstery
- Normal Vivid by Ross McBride now further… reduced at Dezeen Watch Store
- Clock Delay by StudioBloomm
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories