The Temporium is the only store in the UK stocking the product in special "shoebox" gift packaging, designed by Behar and featuring an old-school boombox on the lid and the legend "That was then... this is now".
Jambox, produced by Jawbone, plays music from iPods, iPads or any Bluetooth-enabled device.
The product comes in black, grey, blue and red and costs £160. See our earlier story about Jambox for more information.
|Yves Béhar's sketches
|All our stories about
- Taxi-Dermy Lenticular Prints by Joe Jin
- Mojito shoe by Julian Hakes
- Fabrica reinterprets everyday objects fo…r Extra-Ordinary Gallery at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Plumen low-energy bulbs by Hulger
- Solar rickshaw by SolarLab
- Folio Staircase by Disguincio & Co
- Assemblage 1 by Toogood
- Bouroullecs present carved wooden Uncino… chairs at Salone Internazionale del Mobile
- New work from Stuart Haygarth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories