Swedish designers Humans since 1982 have created a hair clip with eyes on to make the wearer look like they're standing the other way round and wearing a niqāb headdress.
Called Hair Clip on Hair, the piece comprises a photograph of a woman's eyes, attached to a metal clip.
This series of photographs is by Stockholm photographer Tim Meier.
The design is produced in a limited edition of 50 signed, handmade pieces.
Dimensions: 105mmx 20mm
Material: photograph on metal
DezeenTV: Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
|Bun Boxes by
|Crazy Hair by Studio
Marisol and CuldeSac
|Hair jewellery by
by Anna Schwamborn
- Fornasetti II Collection for Cole & Son
- Woop Studios at The Temporium
- Freedom of Creation at 100% Design
- Movie: Peroni Collaborazioni Talk with F…ormafantasma part 1
- Capital headphones by KiBiSi for AIAIAI
- Ross Lovegrove exhibits sculptural light…s in Barrisol pavilion at Biennale Interieur 2014
- Proposal for Resuscitating Prehistoric C…reatures by Marguerite Humeau
- Leimu lamps by Magnus Pettersen for Iitt…ala
- The Hear Heres by Studio Weave
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories