Swedish designers Humans since 1982 have created a hair clip with eyes on to make the wearer look like they're standing the other way round and wearing a niqāb headdress.
Called Hair Clip on Hair, the piece comprises a photograph of a woman's eyes, attached to a metal clip.
This series of photographs is by Stockholm photographer Tim Meier.
The design is produced in a limited edition of 50 signed, handmade pieces.
Dimensions: 105mmx 20mm
Material: photograph on metal
DezeenTV: Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
|Bun Boxes by
|Crazy Hair by Studio
Marisol and CuldeSac
|Hair jewellery by
by Anna Schwamborn
- Front designs Tetris storage system made… of stacking blocks
- The PaperVillain by The Functionality
- Arche Toys by Floris Hovers
- Secret Operation 610 by Rietveld Landsca…pe and Studio Frank Havermans
- Kelp Objects by Julia Lohmann
- Kelly by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Tacc…hini
- Blå Station launches mobile Morris Jr c…hair
- Kate Winslet designs for Habitat
- Ora by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories