Swedish designers Humans since 1982 have created a hair clip with eyes on to make the wearer look like they're standing the other way round and wearing a niqāb headdress.
Called Hair Clip on Hair, the piece comprises a photograph of a woman's eyes, attached to a metal clip.
This series of photographs is by Stockholm photographer Tim Meier.
The design is produced in a limited edition of 50 signed, handmade pieces.
Dimensions: 105mmx 20mm
Material: photograph on metal
DezeenTV: Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
|Bun Boxes by
|Crazy Hair by Studio
Marisol and CuldeSac
|Hair jewellery by
by Anna Schwamborn
- Lenticularis is a combined mirror and sc…ent diffuser
- Twenty-First Century Design by Marcus Fa…irs
- The Garment District by Bart Hess at Fut…ure Perfect
- Kulula airline livery
- Campana Brothers for Artecnica
- Detacho Playhouse by Ben Forman
- Hai by Luca Nichetto for One Nordic
- Artist in Jewellery by David Watkins
- Monica Förster creates outdoor candle h…olders from synthetic stone slabs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories