Swedish designers Humans since 1982 have created a hair clip with eyes on to make the wearer look like they're standing the other way round and wearing a niqāb headdress.
Called Hair Clip on Hair, the piece comprises a photograph of a woman's eyes, attached to a metal clip.
This series of photographs is by Stockholm photographer Tim Meier.
The design is produced in a limited edition of 50 signed, handmade pieces.
Dimensions: 105mmx 20mm
Material: photograph on metal
DezeenTV: Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
|Bun Boxes by
|Crazy Hair by Studio
Marisol and CuldeSac
|Hair jewellery by
by Anna Schwamborn
- Studio Job's Pussy Cats sculptures captu…re aggressive feline behaviour
- The new MINI launches
- Pop-up shop displays sunglasses on golde…n girders embedded in gravel
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Mich…ael Hilgers
- Bikini Island collection by Werner Aissl…inger for Moroso
- Nóize chairs by Estudio Guto Requena
- In Here, for This by Krijn de Koning
- Tom Dixon's Cog lights are shaped like m…achine components
- Nomad table by Jorre van Ast
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories