Swedish designers Humans since 1982 have created a hair clip with eyes on to make the wearer look like they're standing the other way round and wearing a niqāb headdress.
Called Hair Clip on Hair, the piece comprises a photograph of a woman's eyes, attached to a metal clip.
This series of photographs is by Stockholm photographer Tim Meier.
The design is produced in a limited edition of 50 signed, handmade pieces.
Dimensions: 105mmx 20mm
Material: photograph on metal
DezeenTV: Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
|Bun Boxes by
|Crazy Hair by Studio
Marisol and CuldeSac
|Hair jewellery by
by Anna Schwamborn
- New work by Bram Boo
- Assemble's Brutalist Playground is a cli…mbable landscape of ice-cream-coloured shapes
- Parasite Shelf by Johanna Landin
- Nir Meiri stacks Babilus Vases from ring…s of bamboo, chipboard and Corian
- Ralph Nauta and Lonneke Gordijn of Desig…n Drift
- Front win Designer of the Future Award
- Hooks resembling resting birds perch alo…ng coat rack by Christine Herold and Katharina Ganz
- David Adjaye aims to dispel stereotypica…l images of Africa through textile designs
- Prism by Keiichi Matsuda
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories