Swedish designers Humans since 1982 have created a hair clip with eyes on to make the wearer look like they're standing the other way round and wearing a niqāb headdress.
Called Hair Clip on Hair, the piece comprises a photograph of a woman's eyes, attached to a metal clip.
This series of photographs is by Stockholm photographer Tim Meier.
The design is produced in a limited edition of 50 signed, handmade pieces.
Dimensions: 105mmx 20mm
Material: photograph on metal
DezeenTV: Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
|Bun Boxes by
|Crazy Hair by Studio
Marisol and CuldeSac
|Hair jewellery by
by Anna Schwamborn
- ODO and CODO by Digital Forming
- Ski suits with solar-powered lights by… Willy Bogner
- London's Largest Living Room by Studio… Weave and Eley Kishimoto
- W103s by Inga Sempé for Wästberg
- Flower-shaped lamp that blooms at nigh…t by Constantin Bolimond
- "Immersive virtual world" by Gareth Pu…gh and Inition installed at Selfridges
- °XXXLamp by Bart Lens
- US student Kai Lin designs furniture f…or youth prison cells
- Dancing Vases by Robin van Hontem
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories