Called Rocker, the pared-down design is for German brand Richard Lampert.
The information that follows is from Doshi Levien:
Design for Richard Lampert
While observing young children, we found that most things of interest to them are not figurative but everyday objects that are not intended for play! Children find their own imaginative purpose for any object already in the home. This observation prompted us to create a "Rocker" for Richard Lampert that is like a found object, an improvised ride. Moulded seat with solid oak rockers.
IMM Cologne Hall 11.2 Stand J 010
- GE WattStation by fuseproject
- Mirror by Tetsuo Kondo Architects
- Grillage by Francois Azambourg for Ligne… Roset
- Handle Pendants by Josie Morris
- Sensorial Brushes by Najla El Zein Works…pace are designed to stimulate the skin
- Jambox by Yves Béhar
- Save £50 on VOID watches at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Hot Desk by Boys and Girls
- One Percent Water exhibition at Z33 Art …Centre
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories