Called Rocker, the pared-down design is for German brand Richard Lampert.
The information that follows is from Doshi Levien:
Design for Richard Lampert
While observing young children, we found that most things of interest to them are not figurative but everyday objects that are not intended for play! Children find their own imaginative purpose for any object already in the home. This observation prompted us to create a "Rocker" for Richard Lampert that is like a found object, an improvised ride. Moulded seat with solid oak rockers.
IMM Cologne Hall 11.2 Stand J 010
- Sebastian Wrong debuts new Wrong for H…ay designs at pop-up restaurant
- L’Oiseau by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec… for Vitra
- Library by Thomas Bentzen
- The Somerset House Book Stall System b…y Fotis Evans
- Air Sundae by A+A cooren
- The Burble by Usman Haque
- Scout designed by Big-Game now availab…le at Dezeen Watch Store
- Ilona Gaynor designs staging for a hyp…othetical court case
- Another Geography by Kimihiko Okada
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories