Called Rocker, the pared-down design is for German brand Richard Lampert.
The information that follows is from Doshi Levien:
Design for Richard Lampert
While observing young children, we found that most things of interest to them are not figurative but everyday objects that are not intended for play! Children find their own imaginative purpose for any object already in the home. This observation prompted us to create a "Rocker" for Richard Lampert that is like a found object, an improvised ride. Moulded seat with solid oak rockers.
IMM Cologne Hall 11.2 Stand J 010
- Konstantin Grcic designs glass furniture… with moving parts for Galerie Kreo show
- Leather Collection by Maarten De Ceulaer
- Florian Schmid's two-legged tables inter…sect with mirrors
- Ron Arad is one of few contemporary desi…gners with art collector appeal, says French auctioneer
- Roger Arquer at Dezeen Platform
- Local by fuseproject
- Blow Up – Bamboo by the Campana Brothe…rs for Alessi
- Instant Allotment by Louise Campbell
- Moon Ji Bang installs a field of mushroo…m-shaped balloons outside a Seoul museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories