Called Rocker, the pared-down design is for German brand Richard Lampert.
The information that follows is from Doshi Levien:
Design for Richard Lampert
While observing young children, we found that most things of interest to them are not figurative but everyday objects that are not intended for play! Children find their own imaginative purpose for any object already in the home. This observation prompted us to create a "Rocker" for Richard Lampert that is like a found object, an improvised ride. Moulded seat with solid oak rockers.
IMM Cologne Hall 11.2 Stand J 010
- Aware Project by the Interactive Institu…te
- Victoria Spruce at Dezeen Platform
- Daniel Libeskind creates chandelier for… Lasvit from shafts of crystal
- Wanders to launch sofa concept in London
- Heart Chair by Claesson Koivisto Rune fo…r David Design
- Global Street Food by Mike Meiré for Do…rnbracht
- Daan Roosegaarde's Waterlicht installati…on mimics northern lights in Dutch skies
- Dezeen curates audio at JamScape in Mila…n
- Piu tableware by Patrick Frey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories