Called Rocker, the pared-down design is for German brand Richard Lampert.
The information that follows is from Doshi Levien:
Design for Richard Lampert
While observing young children, we found that most things of interest to them are not figurative but everyday objects that are not intended for play! Children find their own imaginative purpose for any object already in the home. This observation prompted us to create a "Rocker" for Richard Lampert that is like a found object, an improvised ride. Moulded seat with solid oak rockers.
IMM Cologne Hall 11.2 Stand J 010
- Little Disk Program by Industrial Facili…ty
- 1% products by Nendo
- Labware by Benjamin Hubert for Authentic…s
- Ettore Sottsass 1917-2007
- Nature Intérieure by Matali Crasset
- Joe Doucet launches wooden Sling Chair w…ith supple silicone backrest
- W by Satoshi Wada for Issey Miyake at De…zeen Watch Store
- Bottle by TAF
- NeoLithic by Matthias Kaeding
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories