The window is furnished with a neon arrow and an array of backlit oversized perspex letters decorated with bulbs.
Shoes by Louboutin are perched on the letters.
Photographs are by Susie Rea.
Here's some more information from the designers:
Christian Louboutin: Mount Street Boutique, Neon Graveyard.
Take a stroll down down London's Mount St & be dazzled by studioXAG's latest window.
Gorgeous shoes & handbags sit amongst giant lit letters spelling out Christian Louboutin. Each letter has it's own story to tell & can be traced back to original Vegas signage.
After a lot of typographical experimentation we laser cut a 1:10 scale models in acrylic to get a real understanding for proportion, lighting configuration and colours.
After much fine adjustment we went into production. We had metalworkers fold, roll and weld the stainless steel shells.
The lights are a mix of Pygmy and Golfball bulbs, 4 different colours of neon, backlit perspex and crystal Cabochon.
To make sure the window all came together beautifully each letter was powder coated in a rich, bright and glossy colour to match a shoe or a bag in Christian Louboutin's current collection.
|RCA graduates in Harvey Nichols windows||Maison Hermès Window Display by Tokujin Yoshioka||Clockwork Snow by
- Generator Berlin Mitte hostel by Ester B…ruzkus with Anwar Mekhayech and Mark Asipowicz
- Steelcase WorkLife by PearsonLloyd
- [Cyber]Sewing Atelier by Estudio Guto Re…quena
- Mulberry Manchester store by Universal D…esign Studio
- Fashion by McQueen and Treacy in new exh…ibition of Isabella Blow's collection
- Sous les Cerisiers by Ralston & Bau
- Super Sense Spa by KUU
- Berge by Nils Holger Moormann
- Flatform 322 by Toby Horrocks and Kristi…an Aus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories