The window is furnished with a neon arrow and an array of backlit oversized perspex letters decorated with bulbs.
Shoes by Louboutin are perched on the letters.
Photographs are by Susie Rea.
Here's some more information from the designers:
Christian Louboutin: Mount Street Boutique, Neon Graveyard.
Take a stroll down down London's Mount St & be dazzled by studioXAG's latest window.
Gorgeous shoes & handbags sit amongst giant lit letters spelling out Christian Louboutin. Each letter has it's own story to tell & can be traced back to original Vegas signage.
After a lot of typographical experimentation we laser cut a 1:10 scale models in acrylic to get a real understanding for proportion, lighting configuration and colours.
After much fine adjustment we went into production. We had metalworkers fold, roll and weld the stainless steel shells.
The lights are a mix of Pygmy and Golfball bulbs, 4 different colours of neon, backlit perspex and crystal Cabochon.
To make sure the window all came together beautifully each letter was powder coated in a rich, bright and glossy colour to match a shoe or a bag in Christian Louboutin's current collection.
|RCA graduates in Harvey Nichols windows||Maison Hermès Window Display by Tokujin Yoshioka||Clockwork Snow by
- Nendo's Beauty Library presents organic …cosmetics on bookshelves
- Kengo Kuma adds lattice of glistening ti…les to Shang Xia boutique in Paris
- Shine at the Leighton Centre by Nelson C…how
- Vincent Van Duysen Architects fits Aesop…'s Hamburg store with a chunky stone sink
- LinkedIn offices in the Empire State Bui…lding include a hidden speakeasy
- Munich La Roca by Bailo+Rull ADD Arquite…ctura
- Tokyo Fiber Senseware ’09 in Milan
- Restaurant at the Royal Academy by Tom D…ixon
- PAC House by A+R Arquitectos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories