The window is furnished with a neon arrow and an array of backlit oversized perspex letters decorated with bulbs.
Shoes by Louboutin are perched on the letters.
Photographs are by Susie Rea.
Here's some more information from the designers:
Christian Louboutin: Mount Street Boutique, Neon Graveyard.
Take a stroll down down London's Mount St & be dazzled by studioXAG's latest window.
Gorgeous shoes & handbags sit amongst giant lit letters spelling out Christian Louboutin. Each letter has it's own story to tell & can be traced back to original Vegas signage.
After a lot of typographical experimentation we laser cut a 1:10 scale models in acrylic to get a real understanding for proportion, lighting configuration and colours.
After much fine adjustment we went into production. We had metalworkers fold, roll and weld the stainless steel shells.
The lights are a mix of Pygmy and Golfball bulbs, 4 different colours of neon, backlit perspex and crystal Cabochon.
To make sure the window all came together beautifully each letter was powder coated in a rich, bright and glossy colour to match a shoe or a bag in Christian Louboutin's current collection.
|RCA graduates in Harvey Nichols windows||Maison Hermès Window Display by Tokujin Yoshioka||Clockwork Snow by
- L’Atelier des Enfants at the Centre Po…mpidou by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Camper store in Rome by Doshi Levien
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Seoul Flagship by Leong …Leong
- Hiroyuki Ogawa Architects opts for "tran…quility and kindness" with Fuji Pharmacy interior
- Vivaldi Tower interior by Merkx + Girod
- Aesop store by Studioilse
- Dreamhost offices by Studio O+A
- Kin Restaurant by Office Sian and Kai De…sign
- Huge glowing letters lead inside El Té …tea house by Estudio 30 51
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories