The window is furnished with a neon arrow and an array of backlit oversized perspex letters decorated with bulbs.
Shoes by Louboutin are perched on the letters.
Photographs are by Susie Rea.
Here's some more information from the designers:
Christian Louboutin: Mount Street Boutique, Neon Graveyard.
Take a stroll down down London's Mount St & be dazzled by studioXAG's latest window.
Gorgeous shoes & handbags sit amongst giant lit letters spelling out Christian Louboutin. Each letter has it's own story to tell & can be traced back to original Vegas signage.
After a lot of typographical experimentation we laser cut a 1:10 scale models in acrylic to get a real understanding for proportion, lighting configuration and colours.
After much fine adjustment we went into production. We had metalworkers fold, roll and weld the stainless steel shells.
The lights are a mix of Pygmy and Golfball bulbs, 4 different colours of neon, backlit perspex and crystal Cabochon.
To make sure the window all came together beautifully each letter was powder coated in a rich, bright and glossy colour to match a shoe or a bag in Christian Louboutin's current collection.
|RCA graduates in Harvey Nichols windows||Maison Hermès Window Display by Tokujin Yoshioka||Clockwork Snow by
- Genesin Studio renovates Victorian shop …in Adelaide for Aesop
- Swarovski Ginza store by Tokujin Yoshiok…a 2
- Folm Arts beauty salon by Tsubasa Iwahas…hi Architects
- CircleBath by Foster + Partners
- Mondrian South Beach by Marcel Wanders
- Autostadt installation by J. Mayer H. pr…ovides huge shapes for children to clamber over
- Labyrinth of Woods by Point
- Ghost Stories, New Designs from Nendo at… MAD
- In Praise of Shadows uses dead wood from… a Stockholm park in first Swedish Aesop store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories