Called Ivy, the design for Swedish brand Swedese is made up of separate shelves with grooves in the top and bottom of each support.
These mean each layer can either be stacked straight or leaning to one side.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our coverage of the event »
Here's some information from Swedese:
Ivy is a stackable shelf system. The shelf’s can be stacked in three different ways, straight up, left or right. Stacked to the left it will lean left, stacked to the right it will lean right. When alternated it will level out. Ivy is made of clear-varnished pinewood or painted ash in white or black.
Ivy – shelf to build to the height you wish, and in the shape you wish.
|Tron chair by
- Rhubarb by Emma Marga Blanche at 20 De…signers at Biologiska
- Robox by Fabio Novembre
- Beau Sauvage at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Front designs Tetris storage system ma…de of stacking blocks
- Claudio Chair by Arquitectura-G
- Vitsœ relaunches 621 Side Table by Di…eter Rams
- W by Satoshi Wada for Issey Miyake at …Dezeen Watch Store
- Wonder Wall at Selfridges
- Baker Cookstove by Claesson Koivisto R…une
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories