Called Ivy, the design for Swedish brand Swedese is made up of separate shelves with grooves in the top and bottom of each support.
These mean each layer can either be stacked straight or leaning to one side.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our coverage of the event »
Here's some information from Swedese:
Ivy is a stackable shelf system. The shelf’s can be stacked in three different ways, straight up, left or right. Stacked to the left it will lean left, stacked to the right it will lean right. When alternated it will level out. Ivy is made of clear-varnished pinewood or painted ash in white or black.
Ivy – shelf to build to the height you wish, and in the shape you wish.
|Tron chair by
- Scholten & Baijings exhibit retrospectiv…e at Villa Noailles
- Jar Tops by Jorre van Ast
- Dezeen's London Design Festival audio gu…ide
- Paralympic design: wheelchair rugby
- Cloud Chair by Richard Hutten
- Drawers slide along the surface of Marco… Guazzini's Flamingo desk
- Moss used as "biological solar panels" t…o power a radio
- Food and Design videos: Kiki van Eijk
- Stack of utensils crafted in India forms… Cheese Maker by Studio Makkink & Bey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories