Called Ivy, the design for Swedish brand Swedese is made up of separate shelves with grooves in the top and bottom of each support.
These mean each layer can either be stacked straight or leaning to one side.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our coverage of the event »
Here's some information from Swedese:
Ivy is a stackable shelf system. The shelf’s can be stacked in three different ways, straight up, left or right. Stacked to the left it will lean left, stacked to the right it will lean right. When alternated it will level out. Ivy is made of clear-varnished pinewood or painted ash in white or black.
Ivy – shelf to build to the height you wish, and in the shape you wish.
|Tron chair by
- Driverless cars designed for use as mobi…le offices
- Primary Cabinet by Peter Jakubik
- Made in Asia by Andreas Saxer
- "Not all design is for the general good,…" says MoMA's Paola Antonelli
- Barbie by Comme des Garçons
- Portraits of Dutch designers
- Parlour Lighting by Donna Bates
- JamScape photographed by Luke Hayes
- Sweatshirt by The T-Shirt Issue appears …to melt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories