Called Ivy, the design for Swedish brand Swedese is made up of separate shelves with grooves in the top and bottom of each support.
These mean each layer can either be stacked straight or leaning to one side.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our coverage of the event »
Here's some information from Swedese:
Ivy is a stackable shelf system. The shelf’s can be stacked in three different ways, straight up, left or right. Stacked to the left it will lean left, stacked to the right it will lean right. When alternated it will level out. Ivy is made of clear-varnished pinewood or painted ash in white or black.
Ivy – shelf to build to the height you wish, and in the shape you wish.
|Tron chair by
- Dezeen Watch Store at London Design Fest…ival
- Graham Fan's graduate fashion collection… evokes metallic pan scourers
- Unit by Nosigner
- Cloud by Makoto Tanijiri
- Issue No.1 by Laetitia de Allegri and Ev…a Feldkamp
- Tyvek World by Luis Eslava and Diego Ram…os
- Victorian Grandfather Chair and Chippend…ale Writing Desk by Adam Rowe
- Sweeper and dustpan by Jan Kochański
- Joyrider by Moritz Waldemeyer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories