Product designer Giha Woo of Korea has combined an mp3 player with an electrical plug.
Called Plug and Player, the conceptual product is designed to be charged by plugging it directly it into the mains electricity.
It features buttons to control playback on the front and a headphone socket where the flex would be on a normal plug.
Also by Giha Woo: The Bent Hands by Giha Woo and Shingoeun.
Here's a tiny bit of text about the product:
Plug and Player - Concept
It is the mp3 player resembled the shape of plug.
Generally, users use a plug to charge a digital device, but the size of plug is big enough to play the role as mp3 player.
This design is a kind of minimalism through convergence of plug and mp3 player.
However, the unique value to be able to find between inevitable objects will outweigh that.
|Product Mutation by Wannayos Boonperm||Siren MP3 player by PearsonLloyd||ChargerFrame by
- Pinocchio by David Dolcini for Riva 19…20
- Christian Louboutin Mount Street Windo…w by Studio XAG
- Special feature: designed in Israel
- Bird sNest Box by All Lovely Stuff
- Ron Arad's Spring furniture collection… "turned the direction of Moroso"
- Vitra Virus by Pieke Bergmans
- Chair/Stool by Krystian Kowalski
- Wallpaper by Linda Florence
- "The Star Wars poster is ultimately a …piece of shit" says Stefan Sagmeister
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories