Product designer Giha Woo of Korea has combined an mp3 player with an electrical plug.
Called Plug and Player, the conceptual product is designed to be charged by plugging it directly it into the mains electricity.
It features buttons to control playback on the front and a headphone socket where the flex would be on a normal plug.
Also by Giha Woo: The Bent Hands by Giha Woo and Shingoeun.
Here's a tiny bit of text about the product:
Plug and Player - Concept
It is the mp3 player resembled the shape of plug.
Generally, users use a plug to charge a digital device, but the size of plug is big enough to play the role as mp3 player.
This design is a kind of minimalism through convergence of plug and mp3 player.
However, the unique value to be able to find between inevitable objects will outweigh that.
|Product Mutation by Wannayos Boonperm||Siren MP3 player by PearsonLloyd||ChargerFrame by
- Kranen/Gille at Gallery Fumi
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&A …Museum of Childhood
- Boiler Suit by Thomas Heatherwick
- Lasvit's new lighting collections "combi…ne craftsmanship with advanced technology"
- Kvadrat's Divina fabric interpreted by 2…2 contemporary designers
- The Yachiyo metal rug by Philippe Maloui…n
- Mia Cinelli's limb-like weighted blanket… is designed to ease feelings of grief
- Interactive slideshow: furniture and hom…eware from Danish brand Hay
- Revelation by Karim Rashid for Bombay Sa…pphire
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories