Product designer Giha Woo of Korea has combined an mp3 player with an electrical plug.
Called Plug and Player, the conceptual product is designed to be charged by plugging it directly it into the mains electricity.
It features buttons to control playback on the front and a headphone socket where the flex would be on a normal plug.
Also by Giha Woo: The Bent Hands by Giha Woo and Shingoeun.
Here's a tiny bit of text about the product:
Plug and Player - Concept
It is the mp3 player resembled the shape of plug.
Generally, users use a plug to charge a digital device, but the size of plug is big enough to play the role as mp3 player.
This design is a kind of minimalism through convergence of plug and mp3 player.
However, the unique value to be able to find between inevitable objects will outweigh that.
|Product Mutation by Wannayos Boonperm||Siren MP3 player by PearsonLloyd||ChargerFrame by
- Hayón’s Camper store opens in Barcelo…na
- Raw Edges shapes Endgrain wooden furnitu…re to reveal colourful patterns
- Mirror by Kaschkasch Cologne for Menu de…signed to fit into corners
- "Technology is going to turn the entire …fashion industry inside out"
- Jambox by Yves Behar at The Temporium
- O3 by Designaffairs Studio
- Hush by Freyja Sewell
- Any Kinda Tape measure by Sunghoon Jung
- Latis collection by Omvivo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories